"it's okay... May I ask? Why can't you stop your dream?"
Junkai ask yuan and yuan just bow his head and seat under the tree Junkai seated beside him.

"I've tired to stop it when I saw my parents are gonna die in car accident while where in camping trip and I told that to my parents they didn't believe me but luckily the trip was delayed... I thought from that time I stop it but... It's just get worse that I thought... They are one of the people in the crash plane... Then I decided that time that I'm not gonna saved other"yuan explain to Junkai and Junkai now understand he hold yuan hands and yuan was and look at to Junkai who was looking concerned to him.

"don't worry I will help you"
junkai said and yuan just fake smile and take off Junkai hands.

"you know.. Just stay away from me like them.. I don't want you to get bully because of a weirdo and loner like me"
yuan said and stand up was about to walk away when Junkai hug him at the back making him shock.

"you know.. I don't why I want to protect you... But I want you too stay with me"junkai said and he feels his cheeks heat up.. Yuan just nod and Junkai let go of his hug and hold yuan hands and pulled yuan.

"Let's go eat! My treat!"Junkai said and ignore the eyes of the student who looking at them.. Yuan just bowed his head a avoiding the judging look by the student... They arrived at the restaurant which is yuan mother was owning it.

"goodmorning sir!"one of the employees greeted him followed by the others and Junkai just nod at them while yuan was looking around the restaurant... Then that stop yuan look in front he saw a wonderful view in the whole city.

"hey... Why are you crying?"
Junkai ask yuan there are now at a terrace in Junkai mom shop where you can see a full view of the city... Yuan heard Junkai and he touch his face he was really crying.

"I'm sorry... I just missed seeing the city again"yuan said and Junkai just watch yuan while yuan looking at the view suddenly he smile widely and Junkai saw it feeling his heartbeat was beating widely.

"what do you mean by 'again'?"Junkai ask yuan still looking at to yuan and yuan look at him smiling slightly.

"again?... It's been a year's since I stop seeing wonderful views when my parents die"
yuan said and Junkai didn't know but he really want yuan to be with him.

"you can see them everyday...if you just let me in... into your life and heart"junkai said but the last part he whispered it and yuan look at him.. He just look back and then the wind blew making yuan hair blew and Junkai slowly leaning forward then no one know who kiss first.. Yuan didn't know but he closed his eyes feeling the warmth. Junkai pulled away and touch yuan face.

"could you stay with me forever?"Junkai ask yuan

"I-i don't know what to say... If I say yes..  I'm afraid your parents will be against to us.. I'm afraid to be judge again"
yuan lowly said and Junkai hols his hands while smiling widely.

"I would my mother be hate you if she wants to know you"
junkai said and yuan look at him curiously Junkai pulled him into hug.

"well you see... Remember the time that I save you from that accident? I was attracted to you that time... And every night I wish that I could see you again and then it came true... I can see you but you can't see me because I'm hiding from you.. I'm shy to talk to you that time"junkai explain to yuan and yuan look at him with teary eyes and hug Junkai.. Junkai hug him back...

After a few Weeks

Yuan and Junkai was on relationship Junkai mom knew about it he was so happy that Junkai finally saw his happiness and it's been a week that the rumors spread that yuan and Junkai was in relationships lit of student was shock about the news and it's bee away week since yuan started to living in Junkai house..  It was Saturday today Junkai was in his mother restaurant he was helping his mom because his mom was on a business trip in Australia.. Yuan wanted to help but Junkai stop him... Now yuan was alone in his room he decided to take a nap while waiting to Junkai.

Yuan Dream

Yuan was happily walking at the park alone in the evening because Junkai has a surprise to him... When yuan saw Junkai he walk towards to Junkai and Junkai hold his hands smiling to yuan... Their about to walk but someone touch Junkai shoulder and stub him... Yuan was so shock about what happen yuan was about to punch the guy but the guy run away with Junkai cellphone.. Yuan just pick up Junkai and shake him waking him up... But Junkai just smiled and close his eyes...

"Nooooo!!!!!!"yuan shouted then sit up straight while crying hard... He hug his knees he look at the time and it was 6:30 Pm Junkai will be home he stand up and find check his phone that he left in the window earlier... He saw a message from Junkai.

From : Junkai <3

Yuan... Could you come here at the park? I have a surprise to you! So see you later and I love you!

That the text yuan remember his dream... Yuan don't want to go but Junkai would be upset to him so he sigh and change his clothes
He decided to say it to Junkai when he arrived in park.

At The Park.....

Yuan arrived at the while he was walking he look around in fear.. Yuan saw Junkai near at the tree same in his dream but he shake his head.

"think positive yuan..."yuan said to himself and walk towards Junkai and Junkai saw him he holds yuan hands and hug him tightly... Yuan smiled and hug Junkai back.

"let's go! I have a surprise to you!"Junkai said and hold yuan hands... Yuan look around he saw a guy wearing in all black and black mask who was look suspicious... He just watch the guy when they are gonna walk to the other side of the road.. Yuan look at the guy again but he didn't see the guy again but to his surprise the guy suddenly appeared in Junkai side yuan hug Junkai and yuan git stub the guy was shock and then run... Junkai was Shock because if what happen.

"yuan?! Yuan?!"he shouted when he saw a blood on his hands when he touch yuan back he look at yuan face he saw yuan close eye he curse and carry yuan but.......

//*BLAG*//

yuan and Junkai got hit by the car and the car hit the tree... Junkai look at to yuan who was bleeding so badly he crawl beside yuan to hold his hands before closing his eyes the last sounds he heard was an police sirens and ambulance.

After 3 Years.....

Junkai was seating on the grass looking at the name that was engrave on the rock... He touch it while tears streaming.

"you said you'll not gonna leave me... I want to taste your Mala soup again... I miss you"
junkai said in a minutes Junkai decided to go home but he stop at the cake shop to buy some chocolate cake and then he go home when he reach home he go to his room and so a beautiful person in this world.. He walk towards to this person who was sleeping tiredly and hug that person the person woke up and saw Junkai.

"Hey... You here.. Did you eat already? I'm sorry if can't go with you"yuan said and Junkai hug him

"it's okay! I know down there it's hurt because of our new born twins"junkai said and yuan laugh and they look at their twins who sleeping beside yuan Junkai kissed yuan on a lips gently.

"I'm glad that you my wife"
junkai said and yuan laugh softly
"I'm glad your my husband"
yuan said and kiss Junkai again.

Flashback (the accident part)

Yuan and Junkai was now in OR both of them was in danger especially yuan who got stub and hit by a car... Ms Wang immediately went home when he heard what happen to yuan and Junkai.. She waited until one of the doctor get out she stand up and ask how's the two the doctor said the tall guy it was Junkai the operation was successful Ms Wang was revealed when she heard it but he ask about yuan but the doctor said he still under operation... The doctor leave Ms wang but before he leave he said Junkai room and ms wang nod and seat at the waiting chair again waiting for Yuan doctor to came out... Another half an hour the doctor came out and ms Wang stand up she ask the doctor how's yuan the doctor said the operation was successful MS Wang was so happy when she heard the news!

After the incident Junkai and yuan get married and have a twins before MS Wang died because of a heart failure.
____________________
It is good or not??  Just comment 😂