16. you really do show it

Start from the beginning

"Maybe, you want to tell me, what happened Connor?"

Connor looks at her while wiping his tears away. The adult grabs two mugs and puts the bags of apple tea inside them.

Connor sits up and sniffles. The woman turns around to look at him. He looks at her, clearly upset. She smiles gently and sits on the bed, letting him hug her. She hopes through his hair like a mother would.

"Conan told me you weren't in a good state at the moment but I didn't think it was that bad. Maybe it's time to tell an adult what's wrong?"

Connor looks up at her and then back at her hand that was holding his smaller one.

"I am being b-blackmailed."

Amanda looks at him surprised, she gestures him to tell more.

"Well not just me... My brother and his friends too... He told us he won't tell anyone unless... Unless... I date him...."

Amanda's eyes widened.

"How old is he?"

"..22."

"Oh my god..."

Amanda caresses his hand with her thumb.

"Connor, you know that's illegal for him, right?"

"I know but he has things that I don't want anyone to know...."

Amanda frowns.

"We will find something, Connor. We will."

///////////////////////////////////

Carlos raises an eyebrow at the younger ones Infront of him.

"What did you say?"

"We're not letting someone like you take Connor on dates anymore."

Carlos grins.

"Oh, so you want people to know all these things about you?"

Markus and North growl at Carlos while Simon and Josh were unhappy. Hank, Conan, Gavin and Jimmy look at him disgusted.

Connor was surprised to see them talking fiercely as he came out of the school building after drinking some tea with Amanda. He walks over to them. Hank notices him and stops him from coming too near to Carlos.

Carlos growls but Markus chimes in.

"I don't care what you're going to do. I'd rather loose my place in school because of not understanding people than make my baby brother hang out with you."

Simon, Josh and North agree. Connor looks at the surprised and hugs Hanks arm as Hank holds him behind him, protectively.

"So that's how you want it, huh? Loosing your dignity because of your bitchy sibling?"

Josh holds North and Markus back from hitting him. But no one stopped Hank. Hank grits his teeth and hands Connor into Conan's arms, making both look at Hank surprised as he walks to Carlos angrily.

"Now, listen here, you sick fuck. If I were you, I would just go and mind my own business then be a fucking creep and insult a 15 year old!"

"Oh, yeah? Or what?"

Hank growls and was about to throw a punch at Carlos.

"Hank, no!"

Hank was surprised when Connor grabs his arm to pull him away from Carlos.

Carlos smirks. Hank huffs and glares daggers at Carlos.

"I guess that's what you want then, huh?"

____________________________________

WOOP WOOP

kill me

🌻🐥💛