Triplet

She sat quietly on her smooth boulder that was snugly fit in the middle of a green field of grass, under the moonlit sky. With eyes closed, legs crossed in meditating position, she took in a slow breath, feeling the rush of the cool, damp air flow through her lungs. Her raven black hair sprawled down, barely caressing the top of her shoulders. A crisp breeze blew through the air, gently waving the grass around her. Her breathing became gradual as the winds died down.

Peaceful tonight, no idiot sisters of mine reaping havoc for once... I hope they're okay without me. They know I'll be back soon...

With a small sigh Yin opened her piercing crimson toned eyes. She wore a simple but sleek black, long-sleeved hooded jacket which complimented her slender frame. Matching black shorts adorned her legs, finishing the attire with black shoes that allowed her to run swiftly without wearing any of the material away. Around her neck was a black necklace which held a medium sized pearl. She fiddled with the necklace a moment as she stared at the grass before her. Slowly her silhouette appeared as the new break of day spilled over the distance hills.

"Guess it's time to head back home..." she murmured, as she lifted her head to watch the darkness around her shine with life again.

Slipping off of the boulder, Yin stretched her arms over her head, heaving a large yawn. She strapped her sheathed katana onto her back, then replaced her white, round mask with a small red design of a cat's face onto the side of her head. She took one last glance behind her, making sure everything was where it should be.

The whole village was in ashes.

"My work here is done..."

Turning back around, she started pacing forward, leaving the work of her assassination for the winds of nature.