Chapter 1: Wow-O-Toy Factory/team break up

Start from the beginning

The top of the barrel clanged his head as he made a face as a cringe a little. He perked up a bit as he looked over and saw the Luna Ghost!

"Boo." The Luna Ghost said simply not even trying to scared the dog. Scooby screamed in fear as Shaggy came out scowling a bit but was a little scared at the same time.

"Scooby Doo, what are you doing, man?" He asked as Scooby was trying to warn his best friend about the Ghost as Daphne was still struggling to get free "like, this is no time to.-" he finally noticed Scooby was making faces of the Luna Ghost he froze as dears were caught in the car lights "oh, boy. Like, there's a Ghost right behind me, isn't there?" He asked in fear.

"Uh Huh." Scooby nodded his head in fear. Shaggy finally turned around as both of their jaws dropped in fear.

"RUN!" They both screamed out in fear as they both ducked in time before the fire flew towards them as Luna Ghost blew towards them Ashely gasped as she grabbed Velma's arm as she was worried for them as she wants to use her powers to help them.

(By the way if you guys want me to make a story on how Ashely how got her powers if I should what story I should name it cuz I'm having a hard time? And it's when she got them after her father died.)

Velma helped her up as the fire that Ashely can see in Velma's glasses.

Velma pressed the button for a machine that'll trapped the Ghost on the machine it had bucket of oil on it and other things that's part of the machine.

The Luna Ghost looked up.

"Go away! Go!" Scooby said as the oil bucket fell to the ground "run!" As Shaggy was on the button to be the feet while Scooby was on the top to be the eyes as Shaggy was trying to run but it was to slippery because of the oil as Scooby looked down as he realized what happen.

"Like, I'm trying , buddy!" Shaggy said as he tried running but was still in one spot.

"Try?!" Scooby asked as his eyes winded again as he saw the Ghost was just standing there not even Daphne was struggling anymore.

"FRED NOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!" Both Velma and Ashely screamed for Freddie as Ashely went towards the boys as the Luna Ghost blew the fire once again but barely missed as the boys finally ran off Ashley stopped for a second as she watched them ran off. She sighed as she ran towards the Luna Ghost.

"I got him!" Fred said as he ran towards them but all the sudden he smacked himself in the face of the barrel.

"Look out!" Scooby yelped as Fred went down as Ashely winced as she was trying to reach Daphne who was trying to reach her with wide eyes.

"Don't worry I got ya." Ashely said quietly but the Ghost was to fast making Ashely growled as she wanted to use her powers.

"Fine lets do this the faster way." Ashely smiled as Daphne knew that smiled her eyes winded as she shook her head trying to warn her but it was too late as Daphne all saw was a pink blur the Luna Ghost suddenly turned around grabbed Ashley suddenly threw her the other side of the factory making Ashley screamed as she landed in a whole bunch of boxes.

Velma gasped as she thought her friend was hurt Scooby got worried for his best friend's girlfriend as Fred looked up but was still down.

Daphne who was still in The Luna Ghost's gripped now gagged up was worried for Ashely as the Luna Ghost flew away giggling. Shaggy looked up wondering why the Ghost was giggling which was freaking him out.

"Why is he giggling like that Scoob?" He asked. "Uh, he threw Ashley across the factory!" Scooby yelped. "Like what?!" Shaggy yelped "is she okay man?"