Chapter 1: Wow-O-Toy Factory/team break up

It been about a five years since Ashley's father died when he was attacked when she first met the gang right now she's at the Wow-O-Toy Factory helping the gang capturing the Luna Ghost who'd kidnapped Daphne Blake who was one of her best friends since she knew as a child.

Right now she was with her other best friend Velma Dinkley who was trying to tell Fredrick 'Fred' Jones who's the leader of the Mystery Scooby Gang about the plan to rescue Daphne and capture the Luna Ghost.

As she was standing next to Velma she was worried for Shaggy and Scooby who was of course once again was going to distract the Luna Ghost while Ashley was trying to recuse Daphne which was part of Velma's plan as she can hear the Luna Ghost cackling through the air as Ashley was watching it flying in the air holding Daphne who was struggling to get free.

"Let go of me!" Daphne snapped "Okay, now I really have a wedgie!" She yelped "Fred! Velma! Ashley! Can you guys hurry it up? This ghost keep grabbing-!" She was cut off as once again Ashley winced the Luna Ghost grabbed Daphne's butt as she heard her yelped.

Meanwhile Velma by her side was talking to Fred on the talkie walkie.

"Please!"

She heard Daphne pleaded.

"Hang on Daph!" Ashley yelled to her best friend.

"Jinkies." Velma said worried as she stood next to Ashely then started to talk to Fred "Fred, come in, Fred."

Meanwhile with Fred Jones who was swinging the waterhole not paying attention to Velma for a moment but then finally snapped it of it when he heard Velma once again.

Fred! Can you hear me?"

"Fredster here Velms." As he was wearing a ear piece. "Shockingly, Daphne's been capture again." Velma said sarcastically while Ashely scowled at her.

"Hey come on how were we suppose to know that the stupid ghost was gonna kidnapped her huh?" Ashely said making Fred smile a little as he looked at himself in the mirror.

"By now Ash you know that Daph gets kidnap every mystery case." Velma pointed out Fred raised a eyebrow as Ashely's voice didn't came in she must of have a good point.

"Anyways, that's okay. When the Luna Ghost rounds the corner with Daphne, Shaggy and Scooby will pop out of the barrel-."

"Then you'll activate the conveyor belt, spilling the oil onto the floor." Fred explained the rest of the plan "and Ash will try to save Daph."

"Try?" Ashely scowled Velma patted her shoulder to calm her down. "Just remember my plan." Velma said.

Meanwhile Shaggy and Scooby were in the barrel as Scooby's tail was sticking out in the little hole as The Luna Ghost was still holding the struggling Daphne as he can hear Shaggy's voice.

"Like chill out, Scooby Doo." Shaggy said in a little fear "stop shaking."

"Me? That's you." Scooby's voice scowled sounded like too Ashely. Right. It's me. Sorry." Shaggy said sheepishly as Ashely rolled her eyes.

"Come on boys it's not time to be scared." Ashely thought to herself.

All of the sudden the Luna Ghost. Has a little tiny torch with a small fire on it Ashely gasped as he blew it towards the barrel as he started giggling.

As Scooby yelped in pain popping out of the barrel as he tried to blew the fire out as it did he sighed in relieved as the fire went out from his tail as the smoke raised but it went away.