--Hang on--

"Welp...our punishment could have been worse." I swung sadly. 'I think I'm going crazy..' "They could have at least gave me my sweater." The sun was slowly moving down...or up? 'Or a pair of sunglasses...this sun will get annoying.' I was hanging upside down from the rooftop in front of our house. My face was turning red from all the blood and I could feel my feet starting to freeze. The sun temptingly moving down to my face. "Why couldn't it have been a different kind of punishment..." I sighed. 'Well...I don't think they know how to punish us...we don't really care or are fazed about anything they do to us.' "True... But I think they are running out of ideas." I chuckle as the sun finally reaching my eyes.
"HEY! YOU DOING ALRIGHT!?"
"Well ..you know ...enjoying the sunrise." I blindly responded to the person above me..or below me..I don't know. "Well happy you're doing okay...because you aren't getting down until Reva gets back. "Wait?! When did she leave?" I exclaimed trying to wiggle myself around to get shade. "She left a while ago...school meeting or something." 'Crud....I forgot to tell you...' "OH NOW YOU TELL ME?!" 'I'm sorry I didn't think it was important.' "Great ...just great..." I mumble to myself finally reaching turning my back to the sun. "Are you sure your fine?" I looked up to see Itzera looking up at me. "No problem mate! Just getting a bit insane with all this blood in my head." I smiled brightly at her. She looked worried but I told her that I was fine. 'This isn't the first time they have this...' "Well I gotta run back to my house....if you need anything..I guess... Just holler?" "Will do!" She hurried away and Red started to wiggle around to start spinning. 'This could be bad...' "Got a better idea?" 'Nope keep doing it' We have done 5 complete spins and tired our selves out. "We are getting nowhere...." I thought for a bit as I tried to wiggle again.
SNAP!
I jolted down a small amount from where I was."Opp....." I tried not to move or shift my weight much. I was slowly spinning as the rope I was tied to tried to correct itself. 'Don't move...'
"...what do you think I'm doing...." I whispered. I held my breath as I expected to start free falling in my potato form. Everything was silent and I could hear the birds chirping and distant cars honking.
. . . . . .
'Are we dead yet?'
"Shh...." I held my breath for a few seconds more. "I think we are o-" we jolted down a few more. 'Never thought this is how we die' "We aren't dying...not here." I moved my leg trying to pull it out of the binding they had made. "Come on! come on..." I finally pulled my legs out one more time. I saw my foot in front of me... "Yes!" but my celebration didn't last long. I drop another 2 feet and my ankle got caught rapped up in the rope once more. '....this isn't going well....do you want me to try?' "No I got this...just gib-" I jotted down some more." I tried to move my foot more but I felt the tension on the rope. "Go ahead...." We switched control and Red immediately tried to get our arms out since I was bound like a potato. She ripped through the plastic wrap and freed our arms. "HA HA! I SURPASS YOU PLASTIC!" She screeched. 'Red was that necessary.' "Yes, yes it was." She laughed at herself as she felt pleased to do something helpful. She immediately started to fidget with our feet trying to untie the knot that held our foot. "Al...most...there.."
CRACK!

A plank of wood fell off the roof and suddenly we swung down to the right. "Waaaaaaa!" Thonk! I was slammed against the wall as I bounced and hit it again. 'Great work Red! So much help!' I told red sarcastically. "Mmphm....has the world has always been this red...." She said dazedly. I took the control back and noticed I had cut my lip and my nose was bleeding as the blood went up to my eyes. "Great....we are hanging upside down 10 feet away from where we were! And we hurt ourselves because you broke a plank from the roof!" I half yelled at Red. 'It not my fault man....it just happened.' "Just happened...." I mumbled angerly wiping the blood from my face. I hung lazily from my leg as I tried to, reach for the nearest wall. 'Nope' My arms were very close but not close enough. The wind was blowing my hair around and I was blinded. "Great....just great..." I mumbled as I tried my best to be comfortable. I crossed my legs and stuck my arms in my shirt as I waited. 'Your fault not mine' "Your idea not mine." I repeated. 

I waited for what seemed like hours as I dozed off feeling the breeze swing me back and forth. "HEY! WAKE UP! YOU AREN'T SUPPOSE TO ENJOY IT!" I heard a familiar voice break my slumber. "Go suck a nut, Marian!" I spoke up as I tried to swing to face her, my arms still in my shirt. I saw her crossing her arms and glaring at me as she just stood frowning at me. Behind her, I saw Reva who had a ladder in hand. "Need help?" She spoke trying to poke me with the ladder. "Yes please!" I hollered as I took my arms out and tried to hold onto the ladder. As she positioned the ladder Marian was glaring and smirked. 'This was probably that little rat's idea in the first place.' 'Probably but don't start fights now Red...Revenge will come later.' Reva climbed up and undid my foot as I felt my body fall to the ground as soon as she removed the rope. I fell on my face and felt all the blood rush to my legs and arms. I felt every single cut, bruise and possible broken foot or arm all come to me in waves of pain. I laid still on the floor, fearing if I moved I would break everything.... I was just waiting for the pain to pass. "Uh....did she just die?" "Oh No....Ruby?! Can you hear me?!" I groaned in response. "Marian help me get her to the house." "No way! Not after what she has done to me!" I heard her move away. "MARIAN! Come on please!?" Reva pleaded as she tried to drag me. "I'll...be fine..." I assured her as best I could."Just...waiting...Pain.." I groaned the last part holding my arm. 'Yep, that's a broke wrist there...Oh, and a foot too' 'Thanks for the report, Red' i thought sarcastically. I felt Reva tug on me more before darkness took over my vision.

"Not Again!"