Follow My Trail Of Love

_________________________

Yoh Miyagi

X

Shinobu Takatsuki

_________________________

Miyagi's work had been dragging into the late hours of the evening, the sun having already set and the moon coming out to play. Shinobu decided it would be nice to give his lover a surprise visit. He imagined it would be romantic to visit your loved one when stressed, so that you are able to recharge their energy.

Shinobu silently watched as his older lover Miyagi tried to hug his co-worker Kamijou.

"Don't worry," he said.

"He's only a co-worker," he said.

"That's just how we banter," he said.

But there Shinobu stood watching, as the desire to knee Miyagi in the balls grew bigger and bigger. This interaction between the two professors had now become a daily occurrence and Shinobu was always the first one to catch them.

"Kamijou help me relieve my stress," Miyagi whined making grabby hands towards Kamijou who was pushing the literature professor away.

"As if! Now get back to work professor," Kamijou shouted annoyed as he threw a book at Miyagi's head.

"No, help me de-stress," Miyagi continued to whine jokingly as he pushed himself towards the now fuming professor.

He always loved riling up Kamijou.

Before Kamijou could throw another book at him, the sound of clapping caught the two professors off guard.

As both professors turned their heads towards the sound. Miyagi's eyes grew wide once he realised his young lover stood before him. A look of pure disappointment in his eyes.

"Oh Shinobu-Chin it's not wha-"

"Miyagi," Shinobu's stern voice cut Miyagi off.

"It's over, we're done," the look on Shinobu's face radiated I'm tired, I can't keep doing this not when I give my all.

Miyagi's heart dropped as those words came out of his lovers mouth, 'he can't be serious' he thought. 'This is just all a big misunderstanding,' he thought.

Shinobu turned his back to his lover and walked away without another word. "Kamijou sorry but I'll be leaving first," Miyagi quickly grabbed his bag and coat, and desperately followed after Shinobu.

Kamijou nodded awkwardly.

Following behind, Miyagi repeatedly called out Shinobu's name but not once did the younger male reply or even look back. As the two made it outside, with Miyagi calling out for Shinobu but getting no response he reached out his hand to take a hold of his wrist, both now stopping in their tracks.

"Let's not do this anymore Miyagi, I'm tired of this, let me go," Shinobu tried to pull away from his grasp but Miyagi made sure to hold on. If he let him go now he knew he'd regret it for the rest of his life.

"Shinobu let's go home and discuss this," Miyagi spoke up softly.

"And what could we possibly talk about Miyagi?" Shinobu questioned sarcastically giving Miyagi a sharp glare.

"Shinobu you're overthinking things," Miyagi began to gently pull Shinobu towards his car.

"Where the hell do you think you're taking me," Shinobu began to raise his voice as he tried to pull away from Miyagi.