Yeah, I Think I'll Spend The Night

You awoke from your name by your phone going off. You picked it up and stared at it. Then you realized it was Harry. You and harry have been together for 2 years, and today was your anniversary. You smiled at his attempt to wake you and his success. You looked at the text as it read:

4 Messages and ! missed call at 7:49Pm from~HarryBoo

6:13pM: BABE! HAPPY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! Call me! ~Hazza XO

6:30PM: Baby? Y/N wake up!! I want to do something for you today! ~Hazza XO

7:00PM: y/n. Stop ignoring me! Wake uppp! ~Hazza XO

7:48PM: Yeah. I'll just call you. ~Hazza XO

"Weirdo." You giggled and dialed Harry's number. You looked at the time. 8:34PM. You sighed. "Come on, pick up." You pleaded anxiously. "Hello?" It wasn't Harry. It was a familiar voice. "Lou! Give Harry his phone!" You demanded. You heard a muffled voice, a clanking sound, and then your fiance's raspy voice. "Babe?" He asked. "Happy anniversary!" You cheered. You heard Harry giggle, and Liam. You were on speaker.

"Finally you're up." Harry laughs. "Sorry, needed a bitch nap." You giggle. in the background you heard Louis laugh hard. "Shhh Mr. Sassy man." You giggle. "So, what did you want to do for me tonight?" You add.

"Come over." Was all you heard, and then the line beeped. He hung up. "Wierd." You say to yourself. You shrug and put on a baggy long-sleeve shirt with Y/S (school) logo on the front. You put on grey skinny jeans and slipped on your knee high boots. The one thing you hated was that your's and Harry's anniversary was in the middle of winter.

You walked downstairs, forgetting your parent's were home. "Where are you going?" Your mother and father ask in unison. You giggle, as well as them. "Harry's." You say, smiling brightly. "Have fun. Call us when you're coming home!" Your mum smiled back.

You nodded and slipped your phone into your boot. Putting on your winter coat, you walk out the door, immediately shivering. 

~        At Harry's        ~

It was warm in Harry's flat. You sighed in satisfaction and removed your coat and your boots, pulling out your phone. You set your coat on the couch arm in Harry's livingroom and put your boots in the corner.

You walk up the stairs leading to Harry's master bedroom. Suddenly your mouth was cover with a massive hand and an arm wrapped arm your waist, startling you. You heard Harry's sexy laughter as he let you go. "Hi baby!" He giggled. "Never do that again!" You pout. 

Harry grabbed your waist and kissed you passionately, starting to remove your clothing. You went with it, even though you were a virgin. You wanted Harry badly. You removed you bra and thongs and Harry stripped from his clothing and boxers.

He lay you on his queen-sized bed.  You look at him lustfully. "Are you going to be okay?" he asked, clearly consurned. You nod. He smiled and thrusts into you.

He begins to go faster, moaning deeply. You both moan loud as he lets out his warm juices inside you. You both lay next to each other and stare at each other for a few moments. 

"I think I'll spend the night." You giggle.