Chapter 1 : Transfer

''I fall in love with you not for you look, just for who are you' '-love quote

I enjoyed there concert and they sang my favorite song from there new album.

'' overdose '':

Can you hear me when I say your name I wish I can touch you again
This love is so painful and so passionate.
You light me up like a candle just one touch and I am inside you and
Your breath is circulating inside my body and it making me crazy
cause your overdose love is making me feel heavy...
It's painful when you left
Me alone I became crazy cause your overdose lust was all over my body...
Your are my muse and my lost love who give me my soul back to me
just hold me tightly
And kiss me slowly
Cause I know ,you know ,your love is overdose baby.

*****

After concert jasmine and I went to backstage actually I don't want to enter there without permission but jasmine drag me and I can't do anything cause I have to surrender against her innocent face and puppy eyes.

When I entered the backstage there I saw a charming face . He was very attractive I was sand still at that moment as I was mesmerized by seeing my so long crush face to face that was one and only T who is biggest pop star ever present in Earth.

Jasmine freaked out by seeing T in front of her eyes . Then she moved very close to him and I stopped her she make a nasty expression to me but I don't like these thing I have my own rules and regulations even they couldn't saw us or feel our presence but we should behave.
T suddenly walk toward me by making an eye contact with me like he could saw me I was shocked and motionless suddenly he was very close to my face and I got butterflies in my belly .

Then he say '' hey , is it for real ''
I got confused at that movement and the first question that rise in my mind was can he see me or can he hear me.
But when I follow his eyes direction he was not actually seeing towards me but a notice at my back.

It was written over there that T and the whole band have to go to the noble high school. Then two charming guys enter backstage their presence make the atmosphere a little bit of hot as well as tensed . it was izzy and Kai they replied in a loud and clear voice
'' yes ''

****
T POV:

'' What the f*ck is happening '' I whisper firstly why it is here secondly I don't want to join that dumb and stupid highschool where all the girls just scream and try to flirt with me in an intense way and sometimes tries to seduce me .The thought of that scary and creepy girls gives me goosebumps in my entire body.

''I am not..no never going to join it...never ''

Kai walked towards me and put his hand around my shoulder and
replied :

'' hey, see I know you don't want to join this high school even though I honestly also don't want to but we can't do anything about this matter this time because our transfer has confirmed by our agency''.

Izzy also all of a sudden walked towards me and he also tapped at my shoulder .

'' hey, it's not that bad you should think about positive outcomes that we can see like.........more new and hot type of girls ''.
I added '' and''
''girls, hey come on we can't think about boys.''

his lame jokes just pissed me off and they are very disgusting last time he make a joke with tea and T my stage name and now today with girls and boys.

''OK, I will come with you to that disgusting place'' I replied to them and walked just away at that moment.
Cause I felt something weird thing was there at that place something that I couldn't explain in words but that weirdness was giving my body a calmness as well so I just walked away at that moment.....

************
Hope u enjoy this chapter please vote and suggest something in comments section hope u like overdose lyrics it's written by me so it's a original please comment about it as well.....

'' Thank you ''