34

4 more years pass

"happy 1st birthday to our 3rd child!!" ten said as he kisses me on the cheek.

"ten, you should be saying that to y/3/c/n, not me!!" i said. while blushing. yes, i'm still blushing even though it's been like years..

i get the my baby ready for his/her's first birthday while ten gets the cake and presents with the two oldest kids. i can't believe this is our 3rd child, already one year old wowss!!

-

"happy birthday to y/3/b/n~~!! happy birthday to you~!" we all sang. and by i mean 'we all' i mean by Yaya, Kunpimook, my parents, and his parents.

we all was enjoying our cake and food then Ten randomly pulls my hand and pull me outside. "Ten what are yo-" he kissed my lips.

"i love you y/n~!"

—————————
a/n
update : May 25, 2020

hi guys, i'm sorry this book sounds like it was written by a 5 year old! but i hope you guys enjoyed this story! i finally got the time to re edit and re write everything in this story! but thank you for reading! i plan on making more stories in the future!! i also plan on re editing this book for like the 100th time lol, just to tweak things up. but i hope you guys are staying healthy during this quarantined/corona time! thank you again for reading!

ps. i'm sorry if this story seemed cringy, haha!! trust me! i was cringing so hard re writing everything TT, i literally wrote this thinking i was being creative and doing something lmfaoo i was wrong!!