Introduction

pt 1 : the nightmare

     What if I told you everyone was damned to eternal torment before they were ever born? That jesus never existed, and none of us know or can know any 'god' because we've been eternally separated? It's true

What if I told you everyone was damned to eternal torment before they were ever born? That jesus never existed, and none of us know or can know any 'god' because we've been eternally separated? It's true. I've lived in the nightmare of realization for more than fifteen years now. I've studied the bible in depth and I have proof. This book is about reality. I guarantee, I'm not making it up. My goal is to expose you to as much of that reality in as short a time as possible. As far as solutions to life, there are none. Which is one reason I'm writing this book. People have made my life a nightmare, and I want to let them in on the secret. Life's a gamble (that's not the secret). And you've helped make it that way. I'm the product of a 'pair-a-dice'. This isn't a well thought out novel. I wrote this book and created the illustrations by doing a lot of studying. Take some time to examine and think about what I've written. This is the first in a series of books I'm writing.

I've been cornered as a liar, coward, child molester, and everything else under the sun you can think of. And treated like garbage by a world who are what they claim I am. Not a child molester, because that's not even possible. It's not possible to molest someone when they don't even deserve to be alive. I was born Hugh Edward Conley III. I've gone by Eddie most of my life. Ed is short for Eddie. I'm not accusing you of pedophilia. I'm accusing you of ed-ophilia. You're not committing genocide, you're committing ed-ocide.

I think of the song 'voodoo' by Godsmack. I'm sure he meant something different when he sang the words, but I know what they mean to me. "I'm not the one who's so far away, when I feel the snake bite enter my veins." I know how the snake bite feels. It's the deep, painful, unforgivable sting from the devil. Not the devil you know. The devil you don't know. The one you don't see when you look in the mirror every day. The one 8 billion other people don't see in the mirror either. But he's still there. The one who claims to be the god appointed protector of small children and the innocent. But then looks me dead in the eye and says the atomic bombs the U.S dropped on Japan saved lives. And claims children can be saved from harm when none of them even care about their (or anyone else's) well-being. You think it's horrifying to find out you are the 'devil'? The unforgiven, inescapably damned. And that it is each and every person alive. Try finding out and then living with it while it claims it is or can be forgiven; sucking from you the life you know is more precious than can be imagined.

If you want to know the answer to life, read this book. No joke. This may not be a well thought out novel, but it has the power to change your life in a way you could never have possibly imagined. How have I expressed my opinion to publishers and others when telling them about this book? Here is an example : 'This isn't a news story. This is the news story. This is the biggest news story that can or will ever break."

Christianity is the same as all religions. Basically, there is a 'god' who finds it possible to love and accept all or some of his creations. I've written this book in an attempt to express to as many people as I can the nightmare they've helped my life become. And which they almost surely don't have the vaguest idea what I mean when I say nightmare. And they also don't know the nightmare they will face or the sacrifice they've made to make it that way.