This is so sad. Alexa play Despacito (100% English)

It was a warm summer evening when Alexa was peacefully strolling down the street, eyes closed humming her favorite song. Suddenly, she fell. "OOF."

"Woah there. You okay?" a handsome, Latino man asked as he helped Alexa off the ground. Alexa's pupil's doubled in size once she saw the man's beautiful face.

"Well hello there," Alexa said, with a hoe-like tone in her voice. As she stood up she adjusted her shirt, trying to look as good as possible for this man. "I'm, Alexa," she said, playing with her hair.

"I'm Despacito," he replied, smiling. "You never answered my question. You okay?"

"No, until you buy me a drink, sir."

"Ohhhh, I see. let's go, then."

"Oh, really? Yes, let's go!" This man is very handsome, Alexa thought to herself.

Alexa followed Despacito to his sleek, yellow convertible and got in without hesitation. "Nyoom, nyoom; here we go!" Despacito almost shouted, accelerating to 60 mph within 3 seconds.

We're moving so fast! Maybe it'll be the same with our relationship..., Alexa thought. "WOOO!" she shouted, enjoying the ride. They were at a fancy bar in no time, zig-zagging through traffic without a care . "We're here. Now we drink!"

"Yes!" Despacito replied, shuffling through his stuffed wallet. "Drinks are on me tonight, ma'am."

Ooh, this man is rich! Alexa was very excited for this night, even if it didn't last long.

After about 6 or 7 drinks, Despacito started to slur his words and act very drunk. "You shlould coem to my house, miss," he said, excitedly but still slurring.

Alexa's plan was going well. "Yessss...," Alexa said slowly and hoe-like, excited to go to Despacito's house for the night.

Some spicy stuff happened yada yada yada

The next morning, Despacito noticed Alexa was nowhere to be found. "Alexa? Where are you? Come back!" Despacito recieved a text from Alexa.

"I had fun last night, but it was only last night," she said.

"No! How dare you! This is so sad. Y-you played me!"

THE END (of Despacito's love life)