She sat quietly and stared at the contract. It wasn't until the car stoppped infront of the house that she finally made any movement. She quickly got up and exited the car. She ran into the house that she had been living in for the past couple of days.

I followed her at my normal pace. I did not follow her to her room however as I knew she would need time to process the fact that she would be at my beck and call.

I entered into my office. I needed to finish up the documents I needed for her to leave the country with me. It was nothing hard I was a man of many talents and many bank accounts.

On the monitor infront of me was the image of the woman I intended on making my submissive. I had an hidden camera set up in her room to monitor her actions.

I watched her as she paced the room and trashed it. I smiled to myself and quickly finished up my paper work. Every few minutes my eyes darted to the monitor for no reason.

About an hour later I heard a faint knock at the door. I glanced at the monitor and I noticed that she wasnt in her room. I got up from my desk and opened the door. There she stood looking at me.

"Have you finished reviewing the contract?" I asked her smugly.

"Yes. And I have decided that I would rather have you send me to prison or kill me than be your slave. Besides I maybe young but I know once we go to the court and I tell them what happened, I will definetly win." she said looking me dead in the eye.

She turned and grabbed the bag she had stashed on the floor and started for the door. Anger flared inside me and I marched after her. I grabbed her hand and pulled her to me.

"And what happened hmm? I took you in and you stole my money, now I want it back." I said to her through my teeth.

Her face turned white as chalk. She dropped the bag at her feet and looked at me as if I was the boogie man.

"You...you know thats not what happened!!! You know you piece of shit!! You have no proof!!." she yelled. Tears were falling from her eyes that had me concerned for longer than it should have.

"Incase you haven't figured it out darling, I am ruthless. Trust me there will be proof. So I suggest you sign the contract and let me punish you for your defiance." I told her.

She sighed. She hung her head in defeat.

"Could I get a new one? I sorta ripped up the other one, stomped on it and flushed it down the toilet." she said tiredly.

I forced back my smile and pulled her into my office. I found another contract and handed it to her.

"Sign the dotted lines now. No reading. I gave you time for that." I told her.

She dragged her hand away from mine with a glare and sat down on my chair. She then signed the lines without arguement and circled the instruments she was comfortable with. After she was finished she handed it back to me and rose from the chair.

I grabbed her hand again and pulled her to me. I let my hands trail down her back to her ass and then back up.

"What are you doing?" she whispered.

I didnt answer and focused on undoing the belt of her jeans. She tried to step back but I held her in place. I let my hands travel up her blouse I heard her gasp as my fingers made contact with the piece of fabric that covered her small breasts.

"I wont punish you tonight. The loss of your virginity will be enough punishment. I am going to fuck you. And your going to let me, understand?" I told her in her ear.

"Yes." she said breathlessly.

"Uh uh. Yes what?" I reminded her.

"Yes, Master." she said quietly.

"Good girl." I told her.

I wasted no time and immediatly rid her of her clothes. She stood before me naked and tempting. My cock pulsed with want and I quickly released it from its restraints. I stood staring at her and appreciating her every curve and form. We were inches apart. I closed the distance and pulled her to me. I felt her fear and nervousness.

I took her hand and brought it to my erection and she hesitantly closed her hands around it. I guided her and slowly taught her how to drive me crazy. I captured her mouth with mine and the kiss set me ablaze. She continued her movements and I released my hand using to to massage her breasts.

She gasped into my mouth but I continued teasing them. I broke the kiss and lifted her up onto the desk. I spread her legs and wrapped them around me. I stared into her eyes and slowly entered her tight wet cunt. I gritted my teeth against the tightness.

I felt her sharp nails dig into my back and heard her pained groan followed by panting. I kissed her again as I pumped in and out of her slowly as I knew she was a virgin. The sensations that overcame me were like none before. I buried myself deep inside her and released myself.

I heard her breath as it came out rapidly close to my ear. I was out of breath aswell and when I looked down at her tear streaked face, something inside me moved ever so slightly.

"Think of that as a welcome into my world. I know you must be tired aswell as in pain so I will take you to your bedroom now." I told her softly.

I gathered her in my arms and walked quickly with her to her bedroom. By the time I reached her bedroom she was fast asleep. I put her down gently and pulled the covers over her. I turned and left the room.

Tomorrow her real training would start. For now I would let her get use to having a real man inside her.