"Fooor what?" He asks.

"For t-taking me back to t-the mansion.." I say quietly. He shrugs.

"Eh. Hoodie tried to, but said you were too heavy so technically I had to carry you." He chuckles. I stayed quiet.

"Hey you okay?" Masky asks.

"Yeah.." I mumble quietly. Masky moves his mask to the side so he can see me properly.

"You sure Toby?" He asks.

"Y-Yes..." I say even more quiet, my voice barely above a whisper. Masky sits next to me on my bed and pets my hair. I gently lie my head on his chest. He chuckles and continues to pet my hair. Neither of us noticed Hoodie came in until we heard the click of a camera. Masky's head snaps toward my door.

"Brian... Delete that before I strangle you." He growls. I carefully move away from Masky. Hoodie smirks and runs. Masky gets up and runs after him. God those two act like children... Jeff pokes his head through my door.

"You okay kid?" He asks. I nod.

"Yeah." I answer and sit up.

"Good. But next time, don't leave Masky's side. He actually cares for ya a lot." Jeff says as he was now in my room, leaning against the doorway.

"S-Sure. The only p-person who cared about m-me was my sister."

"What happened to your sister?" Jeff asks. I sigh.

"W-Well.. It was my b-birthday and Lyra w-wanted to take me somewhere.. It w-was starting to get dark a-and a truck was driving o-on the wrong side of the road. I accidentally scared her and so s-she swirled the car and t-the truck hit her side of the car. She w-was stuck, since the steering wheel crushed h-her and... I watched a-as she died..." I mumble.

"Aw damn. That's worse than when I almost killed Liu."

"Who?" I ask.

"My older brother." He says.

"Oh." Just then a boy with a scarf came up to Jeff.

"Jeff where the hell is Smile dog?" He asks.

"I dunno. Why?" Jeff says calmly.

"I can't find him anywhere! Even Grin hasn't seen him!" The boy exclaims.

"Calm the fuck down Liu, he probably just got out."

"Then wouldnt he be back already dumbass?" Liu growls.

".. You know, I seriously hate it when you have a point." Liu rolls his eyes and drags Jeff out.

"Cya Toby!" I hear Jeff yell. I smile lightly but then it turns to a frown. At least Jeff still had his sibling. Sure he tried to murder him but Liu obviously forgave him.. I sigh and grab my phone. I turn it on and type in the padlock number (idk what its called cuz I just have a swipe lock screen XD) to unlock it. I look at all my old games that I have. I tap on one and play it. It was one of the oldest games I had but I still loved it.

I yawned. My phone died and I couldn't reach the charger. I sigh and decide to might as well try and get some sleep. I lie down and, almost instantly, fall asleep. Then the nightmare started yet again.

-Toby's dreamland and whatnot-

I was in the car again. It was dark. Only me and Lyra in the car. I see the truck from up ahead. I shake Lyra's shoulder just to get it over with. She swirls the car. The truck hits Lyra's side and she dies, but I don't immediately wake up. It seems like time has stopped moving.. I stare at Lyra's dead body.