Revealing Secrets- Chapter One

Mrs. Golding stood in front of the class in her usual attire of all pink, her plump figured leaned against the wall probably waiting for the bell to ring so she could begin her math lesson and bore me half to death repeating the same sentence over and over again like she always did for some odd reason.

I began absentmindedly tapping my pencil on my desk as the seconds ticked away on the clock, and after numerous attempts to hold in my frustration at the time I threw my pencil at the ceiling.

I was shocked to say the least when it stuck to ceiling and didn't fall back down like I had thought it would, shaking my dark chocolate curly brown hair that rested on my head I slid myself and stuff off my desk and onto the desk beside it so if the pencil decided it wanted to come down it wouldn't be falling down on my head.

"You can sit by Rose." At the mention of my name my ears perked up to be nosey and see what the teacher was saying about me "She is an excellent student and I'm sure she would be more than happy to help you and answer any questions you may have about anything." That was bull crap I definitely did not want to help some lost and helpless new kid, and I sure as hell did not want him sitting by me, I had purposely choose to sit by myself.

Frustrated at the teacher I threw her a hateful glare and turned to look at the new kid that would probable ruin the peacefulness that I had created for myself in the back of the class. His mesmerizing brown eyes were the first thing that I saw that put me in a hypnotizing trance that I couldn't and didn't want to ever get out of. After many unsuccessful attempts to look at the rest of him I was successful and boy did it only put me in a state of shock.

His toned muscles could be made out threw his navy blue tee shirt, and with every movement his body made the muscles all over his body tightened and looked so defined it was unreal.

Moving back up to his perfectly clean shaved face I saw a stern and cold look masked onto it, moving a little higher I saw his gorgeous midnight black hair and boy right at the moment I would give anything to run my hands through it.

I could already guess by looking at it how soft and smooth it would feeling between my fingertips, and internally I groaned because I knew I would probably never get the chance to because of four words than began repeating in my head.

I have a boyfriend, and just like that my gaze dropped to the white tile on the floor in front of my desk, my boyfriend Zack would be so ashamed and disappointed that I would be even thinking and looking at another guy this way.

The loud ringing filled the classroom and the few students in the hallways rushed to their classrooms hoping that they didn't get a tardy for being late to class. The chair beside me groaned as it was pulled across the tiled floor by the mysterious stranger, and as he plopped down both of our desks shook from the sudden weight that had been applied to it.

I was intrigued at how extremely attached I was to a complete stranger yet completely and utterly terrified at the same time, I'm mean who wouldn't be maybe it's just my teenage hormones. All I could think about now was that I am utterly and completely in hell and I don't even know the guys name.