Chapter 19 I love you?

Start from the beginning

"Haha very funny, anyways I am meeting Ed so I gotta go, Love you guys!"

"Love you more!" They all shouted.

Harry's Pov,

Lou decided to call Elise to see how she was doing and then he put her on speaker.

"Hey Elise!" I heard everyone shout.

"Hey everyone I miss you loads! I am so bored without you guys, I resorted to Ed Sheeran! But he is cool, me and him have become great friends."

"Thats good, we miss you too El!" Liam said.

"Lee make sure you go all Daddy Direction on them if they get into michief!"

"Pshh us no way!" Dillon said.

"Right, just be a good boy Dill!"

"I will mommy!" 

"Haha very funny, anyways I am meeting Ed so I gotta go, Love you guys!"

"Love you more!" They all shouted.

"Harry, I love you" I heard her say and that caught my atenttion and I ran over to the phone.

"Elise, I love you more" I told her with a tear streaming down my face.

"Harry, we really need to talk"

"I know baby, I know"

"I have to go now, I love you"

"I love you more" another tear streamed down my face as she hung up, she still loves me.

"Awwwwwww!" everyone chorused.

"Shut up" I yelled at them.

"Dude you guys need to get back together already" Lou told me.

"Thats what I want" I smiled at him.

Elise's Pov, 

I got on my bikini and threw my hair in a bun and got into my car and typed in Ed's  adress into my GPS.

"Turn right on cardial in 30 feet 25 feet 20 feet 15 feet"

"SHUT UP" I yelled at my GPS.

After about 10 minutes of driving and an annoying GPS I arrived at Ed's gate to his house.

"Hello" A guard said.

"Hi" I smiled.

"Name?"

"Elise Curwood" I smiled.

"You can go right in" he smiled and opened the gate.

I drove in an up Ed's driveway and he was outside waiting for me.

"Hey" he smiled and walked over to me as I got out of my car and we hugged and he led me to the back to the pool.

"Wow this is beautiful Ed"  I told him admiring the pool.

"Thanks, its nice in the summer" he smiled and took his shirt off and jumped in and I followed taking my t-shirt off and shorts and jumping in. I rose to the surface and didn't see Ed and then something grabbed my ankle.

"AHHH ED!" I screamed when he rose to the surface and then hit him lightly on the arm.

"That was not funny!" 

"Yes it was" he laughed.

"Want to race, from that end to that end?" I asked him.

"Sure, but if you loose you have to admit it on twitter!" He told me.