"Ah- that curly hair!"

Uraraka seems to recognize the boy, looking closely to see the stranger. The boy jolted at the call, as he turned around slowly, comicslly, to look behind him.

"You're the plain-looking boy!" Uraraka pointed out. You can't help but sweatdropped at her words. The boy flushed red, sweating heavily, as his eyes looked over Uraraka.

You couldn't help but chuckle at the awkward boy, who's eyes moved to your tittering form. He blushed brighter if that was possible, instantly recognizing you from the entrance exam before. Feeling embarrassed he avoided eyes with you.

You gave the boy a rather slight nod in greeting, who did the same trembling in red. Uraraka, obviously the little social butterfly, began chatting up the boy with you listening now and then. You peered into the class, seeing many students, your now classmate, also beginning to warm up between themselves. There was another taller boy standing next to Midoriya, fixing his glasses repetitively.

"I wonder what we're going to do for the entrance ceremony?" The girl asked the still blushing boy, peering back to you as you shrugged at the question, not quite sure.

"Go somewhere else if you wanna play friends."

You yelped when something nudged your leg, your eyes looking down at a familiar yellow sleeping bag. The trio by the door abruptly hushed, also peering down at the sleeping teacher by your leg.

Eraserhead's face was looking dully on the trio, probably the deadest stare he had given. He rummaged around, pulling out a juice pouch, drinking dryly. "This is the hero course."

Your classmates face were priceless, looking both stunned and disturbed at the same time. The small chatter in the class dulled, and everyone could only stare at the scruffy man zipping out of the bag, eyeing the astonished students wearily.

"It took eight seconds for you all to quiet down. Time is a precious resource, you lot aren't very rational are you?" He loomed over. "I'm your homeroom teacher, Aizawa Shota. Pleased to meet you."

Everyone listened in still silence, a pang of doubt crossing their faces staring at the homeroom teacher, who began rummaging in his sleeping bag, pulling out a uniform with blue and white color scheme. "Quickly now, change into your gym clothes and head to the grounds."

Rushing off, everyone hurriedly went to the changing room, not saying a word in front of their lifeless teacher. You patiently waited until everyone left, before Aizawa gave yours.

"You should change too." He gruggily told you, "you'll help me out with the test today as well." He explained, shooing you away. You blinked, holding up the outfit, before you went on your way towards the changing room doubtly.

'Test..?'

The girl's changing room was still packed with the few girls loitering around. Yaoyorozu was the one that noticed your arrival, looking excited to see you before she scooted to you.

"(Last)-San, it's nice to see you again." The girl was dressed in the gym attire already, her long irregular ponytail strangely suiting her. She had no idea you would end up being in this class, perhaps you were Aizawa-sensei's assistant? Any how she was delighted she knew atleast someone in her first day.

"You too," you smiled, beginning to change. "Congrats on being 1st in recommendation."

It was surprising Inasa didn't accept his recommendation, turning to go to another school. After your exchange you both hadn't talk, maybe you should ask.

"Thank you." She gave a sweet smile, patiently waiting to walk with you. She looked prideful about it, beaming even, and you were glad to see her seemingly chipper. You both ended up walking to the grounds, as she looked curious to you.