"No way; was it really?" I laughed harder and nodded as best as I could. "Oh gosh, okay then."

I finished curling her hair and she put her make-up on, and we went to pick out her clothes together too. After a while of arguing I finally got her to wear a dress.

"Go get dressed, then come back in here and help me with this thing!" she shouted at me. I laughed and mock saluted her.

Once I was dressed in black tights, with polka dots, black jean shorts, and a long sleeve red shirt with a black studded collar. I went back to Bea's room; I didn't put my shoes or jewelry on, knowing this would be a long process. "I'm baaackk!" I called out once I walked into her room.

"Good, come zip this thing for me." I picked out a tight black party dress that had one strap and hit mid thigh. The strap was removable and the last time she wore it she took the strap off. I easily zipped the dress and set to work on trying to hook the strap back on. Twenty minutes later we were finished and I went back into my room. I quickly put on my combat boots and gave my hair a once over with hairspray and set off downstairs.

Bea and I met at the top of the stairs and I looked over at her. "Damn Bea, you look good." I winked and she shoved me playfully.

"Are we gonna make an entrance?" she giggled when she asked me

"Yes, yes we are, shall we?" I held my arm out for her to hook hers into.

We bounded our way to the living room and everyone turned to look at us. Harry started to say

"Took you guys long enough now we'r-" but Niall hit him.

"Bea, you look... great." He smiled at her and I shoved her towards him, I walked to Louis' side and he smiled down at me.

"You look amazing baby. Tonight must be my lucky night." He winked at me and leaned down to kiss me.

"So much confidence" I joked and nudged him in the side. We posed to take pictures since it's New Years Eve; one of Lou and I, one of Bea and Niall, one of Zayn Niall and I, one of Lou with the three of us, one of Harry, Liam and Bea and then finally one of all of us. Bea of course, made sure Louis and I matched, with his black skinny jeans, and white and red baseball tee.

We all piled into my SUV, since I was the only one planning on not drinking tonight, I knew Liam and Zayn wouldn't drink a lot, but I don't know about everyone else. The party wasn't far from our house, but it's still cold so I drove.

"Okay everyone; we meet at the car at 12:45, no later. Understand?" I asked as everyone piled out. They all groaned in response but agreed reluctantly. Louis gave me a stern look

"What? You'd go home right now if it meant what 12:45 means and you know it." I smirked at him and climbed out of the car. Once I got around to his side I grabbed his hand and we headed into the crowded house. It wasn't overly crowded but it there was a decent amount of people here. Louis pulled me into the kitchen to get himself a beer and a cup of coke for me.

"Wanna go dance?" he questioned into my ear, close enough I could hear him over the music.

"Let's go." Once we got back to the makeshift dance floor Louis pulled me close, my back to his chest. "You know I'm not one of those girls, right?" I stated in his ear, pointing to one of the girls that was bent in half in front of a boy she probably didn't even know.

"No, but you are one of those girls." He pointed to Bea and Niall, Bea was grinding back into Niall lightly, but not enough to make it look like you're having sex on the dance floor. I turned to smile at him and nodded my head; so he pulled me back into his chest and we started dancing. I couldn't hear the song well enough to know what it was, but it was upbeat. The song quickly changed and I immediately recognized it, Girls Chase Boys by Ingrid Michaelson. I put more energy into dancing because it's one of my favorite songs. Louis was nursing his beer and kissing the back of my neck.