Taking Care of Styles

Chapter 2:

~~~~~~~Harry's P.OV.~~~~~~~~

My sister and I sat quietly in the car on the way to the airport. I could see the tears running down her cheeks, but try as I might, there is no way I could comfort her.

Last night I had though a lot about what to do with Lana, and around two a.m. I decided that she would move to the States and live with her Aunt Mildrid, my mothers older sister. Now we were driving to catch her plane so I could relunctantly go back on tour.

As we pulled up the the small airport, checked in, and went through security, the plane was almost ready to board. One of my security guards would be flying with her.

"Now boarding flight 12 to Atlanta," a women's voice said over the speakers.

I turned to Lana "That's you, sweetheart."

She slowly stood and walked toward the gate. Once in line, she turned to me and hugged me tightly. "I'm going to miss you so much!" she said trough tears.

"I'm going to miss you too." I replied.

A few moments later she and the guard were headed to the plane. Before she walked away, she turned around and looked at me one last time. I could see pain in her eyes and the next thing I knew she was running towards me, hugging me agin.

"Last boarding call for flight 12 to Altlanta," the women declared.

"Lana, you need to go now." I told my little sister.

"No, Harry, I can't. I just can't" she said.

"The boarding for flight 12 to Altalnta is now closed" the women said.

"Well, it's too late now. You will have to come back with me." I said to Lana.

Lana smiled weekly and wiped the seemingly never ending tears off her face.

Back in the car, I sent a text to tall the boys:

DON'T TELL THE MANAGER, BUT LANA'S COMING ON TOUR.