eleven

(Y/n)'s POV

I haven't had a real meal in months. I decided to go into the kitchen and get some cereal.

Apparently I would be basically living here now, since my powers were too strong and "dangerous". I understand them being too strong, but I just needed to learn how to control them.

I sat on the chair at the island in the kitchen, and then I felt something in my pocket.

Tony had given me a pair of jeans and a random band t-shirt. Like, Nirvana, or something.

I pulled it out to see the dark red quartz necklace that the woman had given me back in HYDRA.

I decided that I didn't need it anymore, so I walked to the window, opened it, and flung it into the street.

I went back to the kitchen and pulled a bowl out of the cabinet, and then a box of (f/cereal) off of a shelf.

I walked to the fridge and grabbed some milk, and then grabbed a spoon from the drawer. I walked back to the stool and sat down, pouring my milk into my cereal and sticking the spoon in there.

I decided to get a napkin, because, you know, I'm a clumsy ass bitch, so I got up and grabbed some paper towels.

I turned back to see something zip past the island, and my cereal was gone.

"What the?" I asked.

"You didn't see that coming?" Pietro asked. He was leaning against the counter, eating my cereal.

"You ass," I said, grabbing the cereal back from him.

"You know you love me (Y/n)," he said. I laughed and placed the bowl of cereal on the counter.

"Oh yeah?" I said, giggling.

"Am I wrong?" Pietro asked, smirking.

"Not at all. I love you, Maximoff," I said. He blushed. I meant it as a friend. Hopefully he didn't think I meant it the other way.

Peter's POV

"I love you, Maximoff," I heard from the kitchen. My eyes narrowed and I got up, stomping to the door. I walked out and took off my jacket, revealing my Spiderman suit. I pulled the mask out of the jacket pocket, and put it on.

I flung the jacket into a nearby bush and shot a web at the side of a building. I decided to swing through the city and clear my head. (Y/n) and Pietro? That can't be.

I really wish HYDRA didn't fucking take her. I could've worked up the courage to ask her out, but now I feel like we barely know each other anymore.

I knew they did something to her in there. She isn't acting normal. She seems... scared? She's been way more quiet lately, and it's not normal. Whatever it was, I wanted to get to the bottom of it.

I decided to make a plan.

"Karen, how do I get (Y/n) to like me back?" I asked the AI in my suit. I swung to a nearby building and landed on the top of it, sitting down and letting my legs dangle.

"Hang out with her alone. Eventually work it up to being a date," Karen replied.

"Hm. Good idea. Thanks Karen," I said. I decided to go back to Avengers tower and hang out with (Y/n). She lived there now, so I knew I could always see her.

Her mom was completely fine with her staying there. (Y/n)'s stuff was being slowly moved in. I guess her mom knew that her powers could be dangerous.

I swung back to the door, and landed right in front of it. I walked in and took my mask off.

"So, Pete. When were you gonna tell me that you're the Spider dude?" I heard (Y/n) ask. I turned around to see her leaving against the wall.

"Um, I don't know," I said, freaking out. She smirked and walked towards me.

"It's fine. In a way, I kind of knew," she said.

"You- you did?" I asked.

"Yeah. I mean, you guys had a lot on common," she said, turning on her heel and walking into the kitchen, whipping her hair in the process.

"What does that mean?" I asked myself. I decided to follow her into the kitchen.

"So, (Y/n)," I heard Pietro say. I listened in from the entryway of the kitchen.

"What?" (Y/n) asked.

"Do you have anything going on this weekend?" He asked. I narrowed my eyes.

"Um, sorry, I have to, uh, train with Tony this weekend," she said.

"Oh, maybe another time," that white haired bastard said.

"Yeah. I gotta go. See you, Pietro," she said. I quickly ran to the living room and slid onto the couch.

I saw (Y/n) walk up to her room, and Pietro sat next to me on the couch.

"Hello. Your name is Peter right?" He asked.

"Yeah. You're Pietris right?" I asked, mocking him.

"Pietro, smartass. I know you like (Y/n). But, Penis Pete, she's mine," Pietro said in a menacing tone.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I'm fast, so I'm superior. You just shoot sticky shit from your wrists," Pietro said with a smirk. I gave him a dirty look and stood up, walking up the stairs to (Y/n)'s room.

I knocked on the door, and she softly opened it.

"Peter?" She asked, opening it. She was wearing a sweater and some shorts, and long socks. She seemed tired.

"Can I come in? You know, like to hang out," I said awkwardly. She nodded and  moved out of the way, letting me in.

I walked in and looked at her room. She had a bunk bed with black silk sheets on both bunks, and posters of her favorite singers and bands covering the walls. She had two bookshelves full of comics, and it reminded me of her room back at her old house.

"So, what powers do you have?" I asked, sitting on her bed.

"Mind manipulation, flight, super strength, super speed, telekinesis, and I can shoot power rays out of my hands," she said, sitting next to me.

"That's awesome. You're like some sort of super soldier," I said. She whipped her head around at me and started shaking.

"Woah! (Y/n) are you okay?" I asked, immediately putting my arm around her. She kept shaking and tears were streaming down her face.

"I'm not a soldier. I can't kill. They wanted me to but I can't," she said. She stopped shaking, but she was crying into my shoulder.

"Hey, it's okay. We have you here now. You're safe," I said softly. I suddenly got a wave of confidence and kissed her forehead. She didn't seem to mind.

"P-Peter? Can I go to sleep? And can you, like, lay with me?" She asked shyly. I nodded and got up, turning her light off.

I laid down, and she laid down next to me. I put my arms around her, and she snuggled up close to me.

"Goodnight Peter."

"Goodnight (Y/n)."