Marimar episode 43 - the one where Natalia becomes a Marimar impostor

Börja om från början

Suddenly he remembers his lost daughter and asks how she is, whether she turned out to be with good attitudes and values. He tells Marimar that from what he recalls about her when they were together many years ago, she was also a happy child but easily cries at the slightest bit of sorrow. She was loving, respectful and beautiful. Fulgoso butts in that Gustavo's daughter is very much like Marimar after all "Masayahin pero iyakin; mabait, magalang pero selosa at maganda!"

Angelika and the doctor/gambler/blackmailer walk towards the main entrance of the resort as they agree on Friday being the date of exchange. Again the doctor warns Angelika to make good on her promise or else he will be forced to tell Renato the truth. Unfortunately, Renato overheard his name and demands both to tell him which truth is it that he needs to find out about?

Back at the Aldama mansion, Marimar is giving Gustavo his medications and has even added a glass of milk for her kind master to help in speeding his road to recovery. She tells Gustavo that Esperanza had explained all his medications to her and she took note of each one. Gustavo jokes that there is a lot of them and Marimar assures him that she knows them all and the times which he needs to take them. Gustavo thanks Marimar for her care and adds that with her looking after him, he is surely on the mend "Kung ganyan ba kabuti at kagaling ang mag-aalaga sa akin, siguradong gagaling agad ako." Just then his phone rings and he answers the call. It is from the man he hired as private investigator, Sanchez. It seems he found a good lead towards finding his long, lost daughter. Sanchez tells Gustavo about the necklace and this discovery excites the rich man who believes that he finally found his daughter, "Diyos ko, magkikita na kami ng anak ko."

In another part of San Martin dela Costa, Renato demands the truth from his wife and the mysterious doctor. At first both have been caught unawares but Angelika quickly gains her wits about her introducing Richard to Dr. Rodriguez asking him whether he remembers the good doctor. Richard recognizes him as the one who helped Angelika when she had her fall and lost their baby. Angelika lies, telling Renato that she asked the doctor to come over as she wants to get pregnant again and the reason why they seem to be hiding it is because she wanted to surprise Renato. The doctor support her tale even advising her to come to the hospital for a series of tests and thus they managed to convince Renato and pacify him.

Gustavo excitedly updates his cousin, Esperanza about Sanchez' findings but Esperanza in her pragmatic view of the world warns him from getting his hopes up only to be disappointed. He mentions the necklace but still she insists to a little caution as that finding the necklace does not equate to finding his daughter. He reminds Gustavo about his weak heart and a frustrated blow may bring about a relapse in his fragile condition. "Tandaan mo ang lagay ng puso mo." But Gustavo is convinced he has found his daughter and that he is right to suspect she would be somewhere in San Martin dela Costa after all.

Marimar visits Innocencia and her mother again and while eating, the two friends gossip about Marimar's bosses. Marimar updated her friend about Gustavo being all excited at maybe finally finding his daughter. Innocencia exclaims how lucky the girl would be being suddenly rich, "instant heredera na siya," and practically an instant heiress. She wonders how she will be like in terms of attitude and disposition. Marimar assures Innocencia that she would be very good as Don Gustavo is a very kind and compassionate man.

In the racing business, Sergio orders 10 computers and will be delivered the next day. He talks to the staff and a couple ask him if Miss Kim is his girlfriend. He tells them that he is a married man, showing his ring, saying that he is loyal to his wife. He confirms that he and Kim are business partners and are only friends. When they ask him where his wife is; he tells them to "go back to your work" and leaves.

Still at Innocencia's Marimar appears to be quite sad. Innocencia asks her why and she tells her that she remembers her lolo Pancho and lola Cruz advising her to go and look for her own parents. She laments that fact that at her current state, she does not have the means to find them nor does she know where to start having no memory of them. When Innocencia hears this, she tells Marimar that perhaps she has amnesia. She tells Marimar that sometimes, people with amnesia get back their memories. Marimar tells her she has no such recollections only lola Cruz giving her a necklace that had her name on it. She said when the elderly couple found her, she was wearing that necklace. Innocencia asks where it is but Marimar tells her it had been stolen. Innocencia feels sorry for her as they could have used that necklace to begin their search for her parents.