Introduction

Summary;
     Jonah Simms is the brand new employee at Cloud 9, and his first day is pretty eventful.

     Amy Sosa is a veteran and Cloud 9, she is the Cloud 9 floor supervisor. Everyday for her is the same thing, over and over again until Jonah becomes a part of her work environment.

     Dina Fox is the assistant manager to Cloud 9. The minute she sees Jonah, they have a click. Amy also seems to notice this.

      Garrett McNeill is the 'cool employee' as we could say. Things just seem to always be chill with him. Well, until Jonah. He also speaks his mind on the intercom.

       Mateo Liwanag. Another new employee at Cloud 9. When he figures out Jonah is new as well, he finds himself a rival.

     Cheyenne Tyler Lee, A 17 year old who is one of the nicest yet toughest girl you would meet. Her first day with Jonah is pretty eventful as well, specially when you get proposed to by the guy who got her pregnant

        Glenn Sturgis, the Clould 9 manager. Let's just say he loves Jonah. Don't worry, you will figure out why.

        There are many other employees that work at Cloud 9 that will pop up eventually through this story.

      But what is so important about this new Jonah guy? What makes him change how the Cloud 9 environment acts?

          I can't tell you much, but read and you will find out how Amy really feels about the new employee and how dealing with it will all turn out.

———

    Welcome everyone! No one will probably read this, but it is my first story. I will try my best to upload a chapter every week, but with school and sports, it will be pretty hard.
     Enjoy reading this and leave tips in the comments!
     If you have seen Superstore, this book is pretty much going to follow its plot, but with a twist. Read the description for more details.
      Have a heavenly day!

—cloud9amyd☁️💫

(also season 4 airs tomorrow so I will try and write about it when it comes out!)