Shouto Todoroki x Reader: Hanahaki

Hanahaki disease: Comes from having one sided love where the person ends up throwing up flowers. The only way to get rid of it is to have surgery but the feelings go along with the flowers.

--------------------------------------------------------

You were perfect. Perfect in every way. Your h/c (Hair color) swayed in the wind and your eyes sparkled brighter than the stars. He had fallen for the sparkling eyes. He wasn't alone though, you had many admirers. He was a mere speck in the dozens of people. Unlike all the others his feelings were as pure as the roses he coughed up. You were blind to it. The sun was in his eyes and you merely wore shades. It got worse day by day. The emotions and overflowing love he had was killing him. You were the poison he couldn't stop drinking. The love you refused to take, the love that turned to flowers in his throat. He couldn't stop it nor could he control it. It was swallowing him whole and you were eating away at him. Then, like how he expected, you fell. Fell for another. The love he wanted, needed, you gave to another. The love, the flowers, merged into one. Beautiful pink petals spilled out of his mouth almost as fast as tears fell from his eyes. He watched you dance to the music of love as his wasn't enough. It consumed him whole till his body couldn't take it anymore. Surgery. It was the only solution. He screamed, cried, kicked, and wailed, not wanting to lose the feelings, though hard to bear, that he learned to love. In the last minutes of true love, he had left he wondered if she ever noticed, the rose petals that were always at here door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANNNNDDDDDDD

DONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I HAVE A CRAP TON OF HOMEWORK AND WORKING ON REQUEST I SWEAR I HAD THIS IN MY DRAFTS SO I JUST THOUGHT HEY WHY NOT?!

AIGHT THEN BYE!