"Who are those fine, young men?" Darci asked intriguingly,

"That's Zak Bagans on my left and that's Nick Groff standing next to me on my right," Aurora explained.

"Oooh, you have Zak's cell number by chance?" Darci asked seductively, Aurora laughed a bit.

"Sorry, I don't. I haven't spoken to Zak in over a year."

Darci's face dropped in concern,

"Oh, I'm sorry. What happened?"

"It's a long story...but Nick and I are still close friends."

She flipped upwards through her photos, one showed just her and Nick on top of the Statue of Liberty. A photo was taken almost two years prior then Darci noticed the picture.

"Are you guys like...together? Aurora?"

Aurora was tuned out from her friend's voice as she brushed her wavy blonde hair aside while staring at her phone reminiscing off in space.

"Hey! Earth to Aurora!?"

"Huh? Sorry."

"I wish from the depths of my heart that we were, but no."

Aurora pressed her spectacles back up to her face and looked up as the storage building came up.

"I know that look...you like him, don't do? When was the last time you saw him?"

"Right before I left for Dublin. A year and a half ago."

Aurora trailed off to look out the window; the buildings and passing cars became a blur for hours until they stopped the storage facility in Staten Island. Unlocking her storage space, Aurora and Darci took turns picking up boxes. Finally, after over an hour, Darci slipped the truck shut as Aurora returned from the lobby.

"Phew...Now, let's go the hell back to Boston." Darci laughed.

"Are you sure you don't want to drive?" Aurora asked.

"Don't be ridiculous, you rest. You're the one that had a long flight. What do you say we have a girl's night out once we're back?"

"Where-where do you get all your energy, Darci?" Aurora joked.

Pausing for a second, she spoke again.

"All right, let's do it. As long as it's nothing too crazy."

Darci and Aurora stepped into the truck, the moving barreled down the highway until Aurora's fern green eyes drooped down into blackness.

============================

Awaking with a jerk, the cloudy afternoon had turned into a dark, starless night.

"Hey, there you are." Darci laughed lightly,

Rubbing her eyes, Aurora sat up to combat her drowsiness.

"Where-"

Aurora let out a yawn before continuing her sentence.