What it felt like was an eternity, Sidon ended up leading her in her room. At the same time, they both sat on the bed, keeping some distance between them. Kagami could hear her own heart beating in the quiet room, feeling self-conscious, thinking the prince could hear it. Clearing her throat to break the silence, she had her eyes looking down. "What did you need to discuss with me?"

   Sidon opened his mouth, looking like he was about to say something, but quickly closed it. In his head, he was unsure of how to explain it in words. He so much wanted to tell her, turning his body towards her, looking at her with a serious face. "Kagami, please look at me." The seriousness in his tone made Kagami get goosebumps as she slowly turned her head to meet Sidon's gaze. The look on his face was something she has never seen before, she always saw him with a smile or concerned, but he looked like what he was about to tell her was something important. Sidon took a deep breath in and out, looking Kagami straight in the eyes. "Kagami... What I'm about to say to you may sound strange, but last night... I had a dream about your past."

   Kagami's eyes widen as he said that, blinking in confusion of how this was such a coincidence. "Is that so..? It doesn't sound strange to me, because I admit... I had a dream about your past last night as well."

   Sidon let out a grunt, staring at the ground. "Really? How peculiar... It all felt so real, it felt like I was with you all your life."

   "I feel the same... Might I ask what you saw?"

   "Well... I now know that you were bullied as a child by the other children when you were going to school. You didn't inform your parents or brother about it. Why didn't you?"

   Kagami's eyes lowered, remembering that part of her past. "It's because... My brother's health was more important than my bullying problem. I knew that in time my problem was temporary, but my brother... His life was always on the line, and so I didn't want to worry my family."

   "I don't think you would have worried them. You're a daughter and a younger sister, and they would have gladly helped you as well. Though... I know that you cannot change the past in any circumstances..."

   "The past cannot be altered... Even though there are things that I wish turned out differently, but... It's just how it is, and I just have to live with it."

   Sidon gave her a sad smile. "But... I'm glad that you were able to make a friend that stood up for you. She was the princess of your village. I can tell that she's someone important to you."

   "Yes... Mariko was my first friend. It sounds sad putting it that way, I know... But the other children simply didn't like me. I'm not sure, but... I guess they thought I was too good. But really... I was only bottling up my emotions and pushing them away."

   "I know that time you were really worried about your brother. Your brother is the main reason why you learned how to fight. You wanted to get your father's approval first, and coincidently... The young man you rescued happened to know how to fight. His name was Byakuya if I remember correctly."

   Kagami grunted as she heard that name. She could imagine that Sidon saw so much of her past since he was saying so much that were true. "Byakuya... He was my mentor. He was a kind soul, and so patient whenever I struggled. It's strange... What I felt for him is what I feel for my brother. He felt like the older brother Tsukino could have been if he wasn't bedridden."

   "I had a strange feeling about him since he reminded me of your brother as well. I felt sorrow that time when you were talking with your brother, he put himself down because of his condition. I wish I would have been there to give him an encouraging talk."