sixteen

love. it flashes by in spurs of enjoyment until the "one" is found. every day is then spent in bliss. you have your person. perhaps peter is this for me? i can't help but feel comfortable around him. he is my everything. throughout times of loneliness i hear people discuss how just one person could change it all. i can attest to that as the truth.

i sprawl out and look over seeing peter looking at me. "morning doll" he chuckled. "morning handsome" i say smiling wide at him. he grasps me into his arms and i cuddle into him. he kisses my head and rubs my back. "how'd you sleep?" he asks. "good" i reply. "hey i have a surprise for you. i'll be right back" he says. "okay" i respond.

peter walks into the room with flowers. "olive blair, will you do me the honor of attending our final homecoming with me?" he asks. i run up to him and pull him into a kiss. as the kiss ends i rest my forehead on his. "it'd be my pleasure" i grin. peter lifts me up and starts swaying with me. i giggle at the gesture of him dancing around the room with me in his arms. suddenly everything seems to go in slow motion. i'm living in a dream. i must be. this is bliss. this is everything to me. these moments and days with peter make everything worth it.

as i lay on the bed, i see peter come out of the bathroom with a towel hanging from his lower half. he shakes out his hair and comes next to me on the bed. "what should we do? tonight is our last night." he says. i look into peters eyes and he pulls me into a kiss. he pulls away causing me to once again put my lips on his. "peter i love you" i say putting my lips on his once again. "i want you to show you i love you" i say in between breaths. he lifts me up and... 

ava jules is very precious agh