Someone loves me?

I woke up hearing my alarm blasting that annoying sound. I got up and looked at it for a min. Then, smashed it so it would shut the fuck up. My whole body felt like it was groggy.

   I rubbed my eyes and yawned. I walked to the bathroom and took a shower. I stood there as the cold water hit my naked body giving me shivers. I got out and put on my uniform.

   I walked downstairs and prepared my breakfast. After I made my bacon and eggs, I sat down. Then I grabbed the remote and turned on the tv to watch the news while eating. I took one last big yawn and finished my food.

   I turned off the TV and walked out the door. I admired the beautiful white snow for a few minutes and walked to school. I got into the school and got to in my seat in class. No one really talked to me so I didn't bother making friends.

   At the beginning of class Mrs.Lilek told us there was a new student attending class today from England. He was a neko with cute purple eyes and a scrawny body .

   I started to blush a bit and thought to myself "why the hell am I blushing, he's a guy"! I tried to shake it off my mind but it just kept bothering me. I started to think of his cute purple eyes, sexy body and his cute British accent.

   Though I stood no chance and just went on with class then walked to lunch afterwords. I sat down in my usual, quite and alone table. I watched as those bitchy cheerleaders act like total sluts.

"Why did those lucky bitches be blessed to be whores ? Maybe I wanna be a man whore too". I softly muttered to myself to get interrupted.

   I suddenly heard a familiar British accent say, "why are you sitting all alone poppet"? All the sudden the cheerleaders and popular girls surround him. I heard them fangirling and saying stuff like, "why are with that loser"!

I felt my patience run out quickly when I heard them. I sighed, got up and walked away from all of them. I heard him yell, "wait please don't go"!

  I just ended up ignoring him and went to my next class. During class for some reason I couldn't stop thinking about him. School was a living hell as always but, I dealt with it.

   I walked home but then I heard Oliver yell my name, "hey Oliver wait up for me"! I started running home as quick as I could but then I felt him grab me.

He looked at me and said, "why are you running from me"? I just blushed from looking at him and looked away. He said, "will you at least tell me your name"?

I sighed and mumbled, "my name is Yuki". "That's a cute name for a cute guy". He said with a his normal cheery voice. When he said that my heart just stopped.

   He looked at me with his sparkling purple eyes and softly kissed my neck. I then look at him with a surprised look on my face. He softly giggled at me as I turned bright red.

   He then leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I felt him squirm his tongue into my mouth. I let him and we did it for a few minutes. W...wait a minute w..were both guys"!?

  He smirked and said, "why does that matter because, I love you" . My heart stopped again as the words pierced my heart. "N..no one has ever loved me in anyway". I said to him with a hint of sadness in my voice.

"Do you wanna come to my house today and study"? I asked him with nervousness in my voice. He softly nodded and held my hand as we walked to my house. I took out the keys and unlocked the door.

   We both got in and walked to my room. I sat on my bed taking out my books. He closed the door and locked it on me. I started to get a bit nervous, "why did you lock the door", I asked.

He looked at me with a smirk "I'm just gonna study my favorite subject". He said with his sexy British accent. I backed up a bit as he was walking towards me.

   He jumped on top of me and grabbed one arm with one hand and grabbed my crotch with the other causing me to let out a gasp. He said, "Yuki I love you ever since I saw you class earlier. You make me so nervous and reckless around you".

   I tried to get loose from his tight grip but I couldn't. He softly bit my ear causing me to moan a bit. "O..Oliver please stop this, I'm not ready yet". I said, still trying to get out of his tight grasp. He laughed and said "to late" as he ripped off my shirt.

I whined and said, "come on Ollie that was my favorite shirt"! He chuckled as he went back to deeply kissing me while pinched my left nipple. I moaned out of pain and pleasure while my pants grew tighter. Out of no where he snuck his tail into my boxers.

   He held me against him while he licked my neck. I felt both of our erections touching ecother. He layed me down and stripped off my pants slowly.

I began to whine again saying , "no fair you should strip to"! He chuckled in response, took off his pants and then his boxes. Then, his big erection popped right out. I started to turn bright red looking at it. It just got me nervous and flustered.

   He chuckled and asked , "are you just gonna look at it or what"? I nodded and softly licked the tip of it. It tasted like the most amazing thing that I ever tasted.

   I then opened my mouth and just started to suck it causing him to moan in pleasure. I could already taste the pre cum coming out of it and it was delicious.

   I then felt him grab me, lay me on the bed and then he removed my boxers. Then, my not so big erection sprang out and he stared to lick it. I started to moan louder than earlier.

   I felt my tail shoot straight up and my toes start to curl. I felt so good having his warm mouth touching my erection. He then started to suck on it after a min I felt it was gonna come. I screamed out , " I..I'm g..gonna cum"! I then released my load and he swallowed it all up.

   I started to sweat a bit and turn bright red from embarrassment. Before I could apologize he then grabbed me, flipped me over and spread out my ass cheeks. "Don't worry love , you tasted amazing. Now brace yourself for this next exciting part". He said to me while stroking my tail up and down.

   Then, he started licking it causing me moan while pulling my ears. "Ah..ahhh d...don't lock right there! I..it's not clean!" I said as I gasped and panted.

   Then he suddenly thrusted it in me causing me to yell " meooooow"! He chuckled and started to thrust into me." Y...you know you could give me a warning". I told him in between my moans and gasps.

"I want you to yell my name with pleasure". He told me directly into my ear. I did as what I was told out his name as my ass was being pounded. "O...Oliver "!

" I'm g..gonna come Y..yuki"! A few seconds after that my ass hole was filled with his warm seed.

   I laid on the bed breathing heavily as he collapsed next to him. I then fell asleep on his chest with joy in my heart. No one in my life has told me they love me or even want to talk to me.

   I feel like I'm no longer alone in this world. I woke up next to him with that annoying alarm going off. I got up and slammed that alarm to shut up. I felt him grab me feeling his bare chest and threw me on the bed with him on top.

"Where do you think your going"? He asked me in a really sexy and deep morning voice. "Come on we have to get ready for school". I told him as I felt my ass jolt with pain. He made a sad face and kissed me on the lips.

"Then later your body is mine again". He whispered into my ear with a smirk. I gave a faint smile because my ass is sore as hell. I then got up and started to get dressed. I felt him pick me up and run downstairs while holding me.

I was screaming in fear like no tommrow. He laughed as he finally stopped in the kitchen. He gave me a big kiss and put me down.

I muttered, "you could have gave me a warning next time! Maybe he's not the one for me".

*Slap across the face* "That's for not being so gentle last night! My ass hurts like hell because, of you"!