This day just got even worse.

***************

Erica Swezer:

Did he hang up on me? Is he serious?

I waddled my way to the door once I heard the taxi arrive. I knew that Wolf was not going to come with me to the hospital and no way am I doing this alone.

I took my phone out again trying to control my breathing and rang Him up.

"Henry? It's Erica. This baby is coming now so I better see you at that hospital!"

I took the phone away from my ear to let out a little scream as a new contraction ran though me.

"What? We still haven't figured out how to falsify the test results yet." He wined in the phone.

"I don't care this is your baby so you better be here!" I puffed and other breath and next thing I know I was in a delivery room pushing this baby out.

-----

I was in bed, holding my baby girl in my arms when the door burst open revealing the real father of my baby as well as her grandfather and another man that I didn't recognise.

"What's going on? Who's that man, Henry?" I asked showing my confusion.

"Give him the baby Erica." He sighed, only now did I see the bags under his eyes.

"What no! Wolf doesn't believe me, he still loves that other woman. I want out of the deal, I just want my baby girl and to be out of this mess." I confessed seeing the old man approach me.

"Erica, there is no turning back now. He needs to suffer. We already broke them apart, she needs to be back here so that I can make her pay for everything she has done to me." Henry's denier got very dark making me hold my daughter closer to my chest.

"No, Henry. I want out. I don't want you in my daughter's life either. You and you father have sick twisted minds, making me join your gang for all the wrong reasons. I can't believe I slept with you then made an innocent married man at that, believe he had cheated and that I was pregnant with his child when I was not. I can't believe I fell for that." I confessed, regret washing over me.

I saw both men glare at me while the older man was beside my bed just analysing what was going on.

"You will regret this Erica." Henry roared before he started marching towards me.

I shut my eyes tightly, afraid of what he could do to me. A loud bang resonating in the room mixed with the cries of my child. The blue eyes man had shot Henry dead and soon followed Jack.

My heart rate had picked up, scared that I would end with he same fate.

"Please don't hurt me," I begged, tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Don't worry lassie. That babe and you will not have to worry about these two incompetent lads. Now I have a favour to ask of you and you would be able to leave this country with out any problems and live the best life with your daughter safe."

I nodded my head, drinking in every word the man was speakign with his think Irish accent that I would hard to understand.

"Okay."

********************

Freyah Kent:

"Foxy? Are you ready to head off now?"

I sighed and waddled my way down the stairs.

"Coming, Tony," I called out once I left the room I was staying in.