Brooke started grinding her hips upward against me. I grabbed her waist and pushed her into the leather limo seat to stop her. Lilly never does that. I grabbed the sides of her panties and pulled them down. I kissed down her neck as I went for my belt buckle and unzipped my pants. I squeezed my eyes shut as I imagined Lilly wrapping her tan, beautiful legs around my waist. I see Lilly biting her lip, looking up at me with her big beautiful hazel eyes. I lick my lips as I pull myself out of my boxers and rub along her wet entrance, slowly pushing myself inside of her. I put my face in the crook of her neck as images of Lilly continued to flash through my mind.

Brooke moaned my name which distracted me from my thoughts. I was going in and out of her at a steady speed and she kept grabbing my face, trying to get me to look at her. I groaned in frustration and went faster as I squeezed my eyes shut and imagined Lilly was below me, moaning in pleasure.

"Look at me Michael." She moaned in frustration.

I opened my eyes and stared at her for a moment, I thrusted harder into her causing her to throw her head back, giving me the perfect opportunity to put my face into the crook of her neck. My thoughts got lost again as I pictured Lilly with her back arched, digging her nails into my back.

"M-Michael..." Brooke called out my name while I thrusted harder.

"Hm?" I asked as I kept my lip deeply sunk into my teeth to prevent from calling her the wrong name.

"Why can't you l-look at me?" She asked in between moans in a low soft voice.

I sighed and stopped thrusting. I slowly pulled myself out of her and she moaned in frustration. I hovered over her as I looked down into her eyes with an apologetic look. She looked back up and me puzzled.

"Is there something on your mind?" She asked barely above a whisper.

There was something else on my mind. Someone. I know I'm wrong for using Brooke like this but I didn't know I was going to start having flashbacks of the times I had sex with Lilly. This game I was trying to play is backfiring on me. But I can't go though with it. I can continue to do this to Brooke.

"I think we've been parked at your house for the last 20 minutes." I got off of her and fixed my pants.

"Do you want to come inside?" She asked while sitting up.

I sighed with frustration at myself.

"I can't. I need to get home... I hope I didn't ruin your night Brooke. I'm embarrassed." I put my hand on my face as I felt my cheeks burn.

I had a great time Michael." She moved my hand, revealing my flushed red face. "Maybe we can go out and finish what we started another time." She bit her lip seductively.

Even though I knew that was impossible without my thoughts being invaded by Lilly, I wouldn't tell Brooke that.

"Of course." I lied as I gave her a soft smile and kissed her cheek goodbye.

I think Lilly defeated me in this game without even knowing it.

Our driver dropped me off at home and the first thing I did was take a shower to wash Brooke's smell off of me. Stood in the shower with my head dropped down and one hand leaning against the wall, letting the hot water caress my hair and fall down my body into the drain below my feet. This wouldn't be the first time that I wasn't able to finish with a girl because of Lilly. This feeling of embarrassment and lack of control was all too familiar to me.