Remember me (mystica x Komasan)

Komasan was just sitting outside of Nom Burger, eating ice cream and watching the sky, when all of a sudden, his wife Mystica appeared, chasing a yo kai who was holding the bracelet her mother has given her before she had died. This yo kai had taken it from her, and she was dead set on getting it back. The yo kai ran at Komasan, and Mystica hit the yo kai back, holding an arm in front of Komasan."careful, love. This guy is much more evil than he seems." She used waterfall on the third and the thief went at her again. She braced herself for the attack, but Komasan pushed her out of the way. "Komasan you idiot!" she yelled as Komasan was slammed head first into a wall. Mystica glared at the thief. "You steal from me AND hurt my husband?!" She began glowing. "Your as awful as the humans!!!!!! Darkness tears!!!" her soultimate on the thief and sent him to the ground, bleeding and unconscious. She walked over to him and ripped the bracelet off of his wrist."stupid theif.....your as pathetic as a human." she kicked him and walked over to her husband, who was still unconscious. She picked him up and gently shook him. "Come on, Komasan. Please wake up....." after a few minutes, Komasan was awake. Mystica sighed in relief. "Komasan! Thank his! I thought-" "Ah! Let me down Zura!!" Mystica was shocked as he humped out of her arms and backed away from her. "Komasan, it's me! You don't have to be scared anymore" "I have no idea who you are!" Mystica was confused and hurt. "Its me, mystica, your wife. Don't you remember?" Komasan shook his head. "No, zura. You look scary!" Mystics had to keep herself from punching the wall and breaking it. of course she looked evil. she was evil. "Komasan I think you have amnesia......what's the last thing you can remember?" Komasan shrugged. " the last thing I can remember is a girl that looked exactly like you was chasing after a theif....and everything went black." Mystica sighed. She could still get him to remember.........hopefully......" Komasan that was me. Its me...." she sighed. She couldn't just tell him. He wouldn't believe her. She'd have to get him to remember.....somehow. She sighed as he backed up a little more. "Komasan do you want to get ice cream?" "Oh my swirls! i love ice cream!" Mystica miled a little bit as komasan allowed her to hold his hand as they walked to Nom Burger together. Mystica told komasan to wait outside as she ran in and stole two ice cream cones from random humans. "did you pay for those, zura?" She smiled. "of course i did." They crossed the road and sat up in a tree, watching the sunset and eating ice cream. Mystica grew impatient. She got angry all of a sudden, angry at the thief for ruining the bond between her and komasan. angry at herself for letting this happen. "you really don't remember?" She pulled Komasan closer. "what are you talking about Zura?!" " Komasan! please remember! what about all we've been through?! Komasan......." She quickly pulled him into a kiss and started crying. she couldnt get those moments back. everything komasan had taught her.....everything they've been through.......She hugged her husband, praying he'd remember her....at least her name......"M-Mystica? " Mystica quickly let go and komasan hugged her back tightly."Mystica! why are you crying? " "Your back........you remembered......" "remembered what, Zura?" " you had amnesia.....you forgot who i was...." " Oh.....i'm so sorry Mystica......" Mystica wiped her tears away. "its okay! your back now!!" She hugged him once again. "Wanna go home zura? you got your bracelet back?" "yes....." She carried Komasan on her back, and the two went on their way home, Mysica thaning the gods for Komasans recovery.

OKAY I AM AWARE IT WAS AWFUL IM SO SORRY ITS TERRIBLE AND LATE I CAN FIX IT OKAY? I FEEL LIKE IM FALLING SORRY...........BYE......SUGGESTED BY VENASAURA BTW I AM SORRY LIKE I SAID IM SORRY