27

Sehyoon groaned as he was awoken by his phone going off. He turned to face the bedside table and grabbed his phone, his mood changing when he read that Byeongkwan was calling.

(Bold is Byeongkwan and underlined is Sehyoon)

SEHYOON

Be quiet it's fucking 6am

Oop- sorry anyways I wanted to tell you to bring the biggest hoodie you have with you

Uhh okay why?

For something okay I'll let you sleep some more

Mhm bye Kwannie

Bye! I love y- BYE

That was all what Sehyoon heard as the younger hung up. He didn't know what Byeongkwan said before because he was too tired so he decided to put his phone back and get some more sleep.

~~

Byeongkwan regretted everything he said before he hung up. He whined embarrassed and hid his face in his pillow.

“YO YO YO” Byeongkwan turned to the door and saw Chan grinning.

The older sighed and sat up “What do you want?”

“I may or may not have heard your lil conversation with Sehyoon~”

“If you fucking tell anyone I will-”

Chan immediately waved his hands Infront of him “no no, I won't tell anyone, your secret stays between us” the youngest winked and made his way out of the room, not forgetting to close this door.

Byeongkwan decided to go into the bathroom and take a shower since he had a lot of time to spare. During that time, the male's mind was suddenly clouded by Sehyoon and he felt a small tug on his lips, the corners lifting them into a smile.