16

The three downstairs finished their drinks are were now tidying up the mess they made.

“Hasn’t upstairs got a lot quieter?” Junhee asked Chan and Donghun, who were currently wiping the table.

“Now that you mentioned it, yeah it has” Donghun replied and turned to Chan “Why don’t you go check up on them?” Chan nodded and threw the wet cloth in Junhee’s lap, standing up and going upstairs.

When he reached Byeongkwan's room, he put his ear against the door to try and hear any conversation. He didn't hear anything to he slowly opened the door and entered. His lips formed into thin line, trying not to laugh at the sight Infront of him. Byeongkwan was laying on top of Sehyoon whilst the older had his arms wrapped around the younger. Chan grinned and took his phone out, taking a picture before backing out the room, closing the door, trying as best as he can to make no noise.

“BITCHES GUESS WHAT I SAW” Chan shouted, running down the stairs. Junhee and Donghun looked in the direction of the voice before moving their bodies completely. Chan held his phone Infront of the two, which were now laughing quietly but it turned into a loud laughing fit with Chan joining in.

Byeongkwan groaned at the noise from downstairs and opened his eyes, not expecting to be close with Sehyoon again. Byeongkwan was to tired to shout so he just poked Sehyoon's cheek with a little bit of force making the older wake up.

“Now that you're awake, let go of me.” Byeongkwan said with a tired but annoyed tone. Sehyoon unwrapped his arms from around Byeongkwan, letting him roll off to the side and lay on his back.

“Wanna go downstairs?”

“Let me get on your back, i’m too tired to move by myself” Sehyoon rolled his eyes but sat up on the edge of the bed, Byeongkwan gladly wrapping his legs around the older and his arms loosely on Sehyoon's shoulders.

“You’re too lazy” Sehyoon said to Byeongkwan whilst gripping onto the younger's thighs to support him. He didn't realise that he was talking to himself since Byeongkwan fell asleep with no sign of doing so.

Sehyoon walked downstairs with an asleep Byeongkwan on his back and entered the living room where there was three boys smirking.

“The fuck you smirking at?” They all eyed Byeongkwan and Sehyoon scoffed.

“He’s too tired to walk by himself, I'm just helping him.”

“There’s one more thing” Donghun said and looked at Chan, Junhee and Sehyoon following his gaze. Chan opened his phone and showed him the picture he took of them.

“You better not post that anywhere bitch.” Sehyoon almost shouted but heard a small snore near his ear, symbolising Byeongkwan was asleep.

They were all now sitting on the floor talking about whatever came to mind. Byeongkwan was now awake put still had his legs wrapped around Sehyoon and his hands were now holding his phone, reading an article.

Chan looked over at Byeongkwan and looked back down at his phone, having an idea in his head. He clicked Byeongkwan’s contact and clicked on the photo icon, choosing the picture of him and Sehyoon sleeping and pressed the send option.

Chan heard a notification go off from Byeongkwan's phone and he grinned mischievously as the other went into the messaging app, clicking on Chan’s contact.

Byeongkwan swiftly made eye contact and glared at Chan, who still had the mischievous grin on his face.

“Chan you little bitch.”

××××××
Finally a long chapter