Miles "Tails" Prower (Full information)

Miles "Tails" Prower is one of the main character in the anime series Sonic X and its comic series published by Archie Comics.He is a two-tailed fox and friend of Sonic the Hedgehog.He quickly befriends fellow inventor Chuck Thorndyke,who helps him build the X-Tornado jet-plane.Tails hails from an unnamed world in a parallel dimension to Earth.In Season 3 (Series 2) he falls in love with an anthropomorphic plant girl named Cosmo (Why Tails why?).Before meeting Sonic,Tails was bullied by other animals because of his twin tails.When Tails first met Sonic,he found Sonic's original Tornado,painted it blue,and made it faster.Sonic spotted him and they became good friends.Sonic and Tails eventually befriended Knuckles,Amy,Cream and Cheese and many small animals.In the first episode,Tails,like many others from his own world,are transported to Earth where he and his friends meet and befriend Chris and his family.Once meeting them,Tails and his friends decide to reside there for their stay.Throughout the first two seasons,Tails aids Sonic in a variety of different ways to help him defeat Doctor Eggman.While Tails doesn't fight physically,he uses the X-Tornado to help him fight when he does appear in battle alongside Sonic and the others.In Series 2 (Season 3),when the heroes return to their original home-world,they find a new threat to the galaxy:a group of robots and cyborgs named the Metarex.Tails then built the Blue Typhoon so that the heroes could travel into outer space to stop the Metarex's evil schemes as well as recover the Chaos Emeralds Sonic had discarded across the galaxy.During the course of this adventure,Tails falls in love with Cosmo (Why did you fall in love with another girl?),an extra terrestrial,humanoid plant-girl introduced in the third season,starting in episode 62 when they both get lost together in the underground cave controlled by the Metarex.This is also shown in episode 65 when the Chaotix attempt to pair the duo together in love.In the end Tails quotes "You're so beautiful,Cosmo," (or rather,almost says it);however,Cosmo mishears him and says "It's true the stars are beautiful.I'm so happy right now I feel like I could stand here staring at them forever".In episode 69 Cosmo is asked by Amy how things are going with them,but Cosmo,embarrassed,changed the subject to how Amy and Sonic's love relationship was going.Their love for each other is "confirmed" when they fell into a love spell trap that Amy had set up for her and Sonic.In episode 70,Tails loses his morale and Cosmo encourages him to come back after which he succeeds in saving everyone from the Metarex.The strength of Tails' love is shown in episode 73,where Shadow,in an attempt to kill Cosmo (*Laughs*),clobbers Sonic,Chris and Knuckles,but,despite his best efforts,could not manage to get past Tails,who was determined to protect Cosmo,no matter the cost.Unfortunately,Cosmo sacrifices herself in episode 77,fusing herself with the Metarex planet so that Tails could destroy it with the Sonic Power Cannon charged with Super Sonic and Super Shadow.Tails was extremely hesitant to fire and only did so at the urging of Dr. Eggman and Cosmo herself and in doing so,admits that he loves her (Japanese and French versions only) a very close friend (English version).In the Japanese version of episode 78,Super Sonic and Super Shadow use "Chaos Regeneration" to try to bring Cosmo back to life,but only manage to produce a seed (in the English version,it is implied that the seed is Cosmo's child).When Sonic shows the seed to Tails,the fox collapses with grief.Upon returning home,Tails seems to have calmed down after the incident and,along with the other heroes,doesn't see Chris return to Earth and along with Sonic,declares war on Eggman when he announces that he has returned to his evil ways.Cosmo's seed however can be seen growing in Tails' workshop in the end of the final episode and it has been shown to have sprouted two leaves showing that he misses her.