¢h@¶T€®3 (tu)✅

Zayn walks up to me and stands in front me

"Katherina I'm sorry for hurting you and I see that one apology won't fix anything but neither will holding a grudge over me."

"Zayn why? why did you bully me?"

"Because i love you i always have and always will."

I turn around bringing my gaze to a window seeing. For a moment it's very quiet and peaceful and my troubles fade then i remember what Zayn just said.

"Bull."I say mumble trying not to look at him

he grabs my wrist and turns me to face him

"I really mean it, I love you."

My eyes water

"If you loved me why did you hit me a slap me, punch me, and talk about me?"

"I-I didn't know what else too do in 4th grade you were my best friend, but I liked you alot, and then in fifth grade I-I met Harry he told me if I ever wanted to be popular then I couldn't like you and that I was suppose to hate you...and I knew it hurt you but it just got out of hand and I'm sorry. I-I..."

I stop him "Zayn I just need a um.....need a few minutes to think okay." I walk down the hall to the only bedroom in the house, the one me and Zayn share.

It's huge a bright salmon color there's a king size bed a walk in closet a bathroom and two dressers on both sides of the bed, one giant window that you can wall out of and a blue love seat. I gently close the door behind me and plop down on the bed thinking of Zayn......

My brain is confused sad angry almost every emotion possible

I just plan to sleep on it. I wrap the covers around me.

Zayn

I just told Kat exactly how I feel and that I'm sorry and I really do love her and I know I was stupid to hurt her. But every time I use to hurt her it hurt me. I just did it to be popular and I know that was wrong but I don't plan on ever hurting her again.

I walk to the bedroom to go check on her.

"Kat um are you okay in there?"

no reply

"Kat?" I gently twist the knob and open the door

Kat was asleep on the bed out cold and half of her arm was exposed so I walked over and pulled the covers up soo her whole body would be covered then I just looked at her sleeping peacefully

"I love you....."

I turn the lights off and let her have the bed for the night so I just grab covers from the closet and sleep on the love seat next to her side of the bed.