Epilogue

Third POV:

Everything happened so fast. Zayn called The police. Once they came the man known as Randy William James the man that took harry had fled the house on the run. The police questioned harry and told him to come to the station tomorrow. Zayn mother came as soon as he called her. He told her everything making her burst into tears holding harry close.

"O-oh dear...Your mother is on the way love okay" Trisha sniffs running her fingers through Harry's hair. Harry smiles wiping his and her tears nodding getting up going to Zayn.

"H-hey" He whispers looking up at him.

"H-hey harry" Zayn says smiling down at him.

"I wanna say thank you.....Y-you saved me" Harry tears up letting a tear slip.

"H-harry I-"

"HARRY" Harry jumps away from Zayn looking at a woman who looks just like him.

"H-harry" She stuttered looking at the beautiful boy in front of her lifting her hand up.

Harry nodded his head lifting his hand up putting his palm against hers.

"My baby boy" She cried hugging harry close

"My baby boy" She cried hugging harry close. Harry sob into his mother's arms finally happy he had a mother a real mother.

"You're okay now baby mommy will be with you forever love" She sniffles wiping his tears. Harry nodded giving her a watery smile.

"I love you harry"

"I love you too mommy"

—————-

1 year later

"MOMMM IM GOING TO ZAYNS" Harry screams running out the door. The past year, harry has went to school even made a group of friends. He seen the entire town and knows how to get around from the help of Zayn who he completely fell in love with .

Harry knocks on Zayns door waiting for him to answer.

A couple minutes later Zayn opens the door smiling down at the beautiful short boy.

"Hey Harry"

"H-hi Zayn" He giggles hugging his waist.

"You're very cuddly today" Zayn says hugging him back pulling him in the house.

"I know but Zayn?" HArry asks.

"Yes Love"

"I-i um....I-I y-you I-I uhh. L-like... N-never mind I-it's du-" Harry gets cuts off with zayns lips attached to his. Harry was to shocked to kiss back when Zayn was about to pull away harry pulled him closer following zayns movement in the kiss considering this was his first ever real kiss.

"I love you harry" Zayn whispered against his lips making harry blush smiling up at him.

"I love you more Zayn more than you can ever know" Harry says kissing him once again.

Harry was content with his life, and that's all he could ever ask for.

————

The end😭

Yooo I'm sorry for this trash ass book like I was gonna make it longer but then I was like I procrastinate to much....So I'm sorry if this wasn't for you or if you didn't like it💔 But for the ones who do thank you so much this story took a lot of thinking for me😂.

This story was called Daddy dearest because he got taken by a man who was supposed to be his 'daddy' and the dearest was because I honestly don't know it just seemed cool lmaooo😂😂 But hoped you enjoy thank you babes❤️❤️❤️