"Why do you look so cute?"

Oh, not again.

"Taehyung-"

"Please, call me Tae."

"Tae, you said that yesterday, too," I said, my heart beat accelerating.

"You're always cute," he said innocently.

"That was cringy," I admitted. "I'm sorry, but it was."

He laughed. 

"How about Kookie, you know, for Jungkook. Is that cringy enough for you?"

"Yeah," I said. "It definitely is."

"Ya, Yukari came up with it."

"Hmm," I said. "Interesting."

"What is the deal between Yukari and you?" Taehyung asked, lowering his voice a bit. "If, you don't mind me asking."

I ignored him.

"Why did Yukari call Jungkook, Kookie?" I asked.

"Don't try to change the subject," he said. "But, just so you know-" He stopped.

"What?" I asked.

"Why don't you ask Jungkook yourself? He's right over there." He pointed to a brunet guy in the far corner of the courtyard.

"I'm good," I said, continuing my homework.

"Oh, come on," he said. "What's the big deal?"

I ignored him, again.

"Okay, don't tell me what's the deal between Yukari and you, but why don't you like Jungkook?"

I sighed. "You've pretty much figured it out. If Yukari and I have some sort of problem, then it's obvious why I can't stand Jungkook."

Taehyung looked into his lap. "You're right, but I just wish I knew what that problem was."

We stayed in silence for a few minutes. "I'm sorry, but I can't tell you, Taehyung."

"Tae." He corrected.

"What's wrong with Taehyung?" I teased, nudging his shoulder.

"Nothing, nothing, I just think that it's quite long," he replied.

I smiled.

"I never noticed this place before I went looking for you." Tae said, looking around. "How long have you known about it?"

"Ninth grade," I said. "The tree's leaves are practically a curtain for the bench. People look at me, but never bother to come here. Frankly, I like it."

"Me too."

I paused. "If you want, you can do your homework with me here."

"Everyday?"

"If you want," I said.

"Of course, I do." He said, locking eyes with me.

I smiled.

-yukari pov-

After detention, I went to my dorm room and completed my complicated homework. After I finished, I realized that someone else had moved in with me. I looked in the closet and my stuff was rearranged by color order.

"Who the heck did this?" I said to myself.  "They have some nerve."

I looked at the dresser and saw that there was a photo of the person themself and some guy.