when i finally woke up Brittney and 2 big guys was standing beside her I've never seen them before.

brittney: well... well... well i guess you finally decided to wake up huh?

me: bitch what the fuck am- ( i felt a slap go across my face)

Brittney: don't ever call me a bitch, you hear me?

oh nooo this bitch didn't just slap me.

me: what the fuck do you want?

Brittney started kicking me in my face then she pulled my hair and slammed it on the ground a couple of time." come and help" she said yelling to the guys next to her. they both came and they were hitting me in the stomach " bitch. stay. away. from. Jacob" she yelled while punching me in the stomach. i cant believe she was fighting me just cause i was talking to Jacob what the actual fuck? "stop" i finally manage to say while coughing blood.

Brittney: what bitch i ain done with you yet.

me: wait... your fighting me for jacob?

brittney: he's my man stay away from him.

me; bi- you can have him like what the fuck, you could have came up to me and talk about it but instead you jump me?

Brittney: well... yeah stay away from him thats final.

she started walking away leaving me there bleeding to death. I couldn't even walk home so i limp my way there. while i was limping home coughing blood. i heard my name being called, i was scared to turn around thinking it was Brittney again so I just kept walking "jaimee stop." i turned around and saw it was Jacob that when i started running i didn't care abot the pain. i needed to stay away from him.  well Jacob is one fast moffo cause he caught up to me.

jacob: jaimee what the fuck happend?

me: Jacob stay away from me i don't want to talk to you.

jacob: not until you tell me what the fuck happened.

me: you girlfriend ok, shes fucking crazy. she came and attack me with two other guys 

jacob: imma have a word with her, can i take you home?

me: ok, but after this don't look at me, smile at me, smell me, nothing ok...

jacob: ight what ever lets go.

the only reason i agreed to go with him is because i was scared she will attack again and i ddint want that, I should have listened to crystal when she warned me to stay away from him im so stupid.

Jacob pov:

After i dropped jaimee of i was beyond pissed i cant believe Brittney would do this someone. i drove to her house as fast as i could i didn't care about no no damn police i beyond pissed right now. I finally reached her house i didn't bother knocking or anything her door was open like she knew i was coming. i walked in and screamed her name. no answer. i ran up the stairs and opened her bed room door."Brittney."

Brittney: what the fuck Jacob you scared me

Jacob: i dont give a fuck.

Brittney: Jacob what wrong?

Me: why the fuck would you do that?

Brittney: what are talking about?

Me: don't fucking play dumb, why would you that to jaimee?

brittney: why the hell where you with her again huh, jacob?

me: answer my damn question.

Brittney: she wouldn't stay away from you. your mine jacob not hers.

me: people are right you do have problems, you don't just go and attack someone like that.

brittney: anserw this question. Why did you kiss her?

i was shock that she asked me that question,who the fuck told her that? the only people i told was craig and rayon. and they're my Budd's I don't think they would say anything.

brittney: ANSEWR ME JACOB!!!!!!!!

ME: who told you?

Brittney: you still didn't answer me Jacob.

me: fuck it Brittney, fuck everything we ever had , fuck our relationship it over.

brittney: ( starts crying) what do you mean its over?

me:O.V.E.R. OVER!!!! bye.

brittney: no Jacob stop, I'm pregnant...

A/N: how was it ? good. bad. i know :( im sorry . i didnt proof read so yeah... :O is brittney really pregnate? coment and tell me what you think. and guys please coment and tell me how im doing. PLEASE!!!!!!! vote/commentfan. please. rememebr stay mindless love you guys bye!!! and sorry if its really lame i havent posted so i decided that im going to do it lol yeah now bye.........