"Yea yea you needed time, but you missed me." She said making me sigh and brush the back of my head with my hand. "It's the same shit with you. when was you gone call? Kiss me? Tell me how much you couldn't stand not holding me."

"Boy I was coming home, but I had to come see my nigga first cause he in this situation for taking took the bullet for me. Bae this should be me in this hospital bed."

"Shoot me nigga. Cause that's the only way you'll get to my fucking family." I said threw gritted teeth. They raised their guns up and started shooting out of no where somebody jumped in front of me and tackled me to the ground.

They ran away so i pushed the body off of me and realized it was Zachariah.

She looked at me and sighed, "I didn't know that." She said grabbing my hand making me smile.

"But I should've came home cause I did miss you bae." I said pulling her closer. I got a grip of her cheek and kissed her lips softly.

"who would've thought bruh bruh would find love." Azariah said walking in the room with bags. "And don't ask for shit cause you said you ain't want none."

I chuckled and shook my head, "Damn sis. It's like that?"

"You damn skippy." She said pulling out some seafood and started eating. "I got you something sis."

Georgia tried sitting down, but I sat down before her making plop down on my lap. 

"wheres Zacarea?"

"I dropped her off at moms... I ain't want her in this hospital for to long." She said drinking her juice. I nodded and rubbed my arms around Georgia while she ate. I knew she was smiling cause my hand was planted on her stomach.

"Georgia..." I said making her say hmph. "Look at me."

She looked at me raising one eyebrow, "I love you." 

"I love you to baby." She said leaning down to kiss me. Azariah gagged and turned away. 

"You dick head!" She snapped hitting my chest when she realized I stole some of her fries. "Oh my gosh, why would you do that!"

"Shut up, I'll make it up to you." I said as one of my hands roamed to her inner thighs.

Azariah Williams

"Can y'all please stop with the freaky stuff." I said getting tired of Almuerzo and Georgia rubbing on each other. "Damn me and my nigga don't wanna see that."

Zachariah blinked two times making us laugh. 

"Close ya eyes then." Almuerzo said kissing on Georgia neck again. I looked at Zachariah as he looked at me with so much hurt like he was hurt that he couldn't hold or kiss me right now. And deep down that was bothering me to.

"This is why you have a baby now." I said joking around but I could tell Georgia took it to offense.

"Says the one with 3 kids." She clapped back making me look at Almuerzo, just knowing he's gone put her in her place. He looked at me and shrugged.

"Un-fucking-believable." I said laughing shaking my head. 

Georgia looked at me and smirked. This is why I ain't want y'all dating in the first place.

Jeremaine walked in the room and made eye contact with me.

"I was really hoping yo ass wasn't gone be here," Jeremaine said eyeing Almuerzo.

"He's go--never mind." I said shaking my head remembering how Almuerzo ain't stick up for me. Jeremaine closed the curtains, but I ain't trust him by Zachariah by his self so I stepped foot right in there. Almuerzo looked at me and I shrugged making Georgia laugh.

"You really think imma do something to him? I ain't losing my job for y'all dumb asses." He said rolling his eyes.

"Still salty."

"Still bitching." Thats when Almuerzo walked in.

"Fuck you just say to my sister nigga?"

Jeremaine laughed and shook his head, "i guess I'm supposed to be scared huh? Almuerzo the king pen stepping to me, so I better be scared and back down. Fuck no nigga, nobody puts fear in my damn body."

"Still didn't tell me what the fuck you just said instead you gave me a whole fucking speech." Almuerzo said making me chuckle. "Fuck is you chuckling for. See I defend you no matter what even if you pulled that petty stuff back there."

"Man, can y'all back the fuck back so I can do my damn job." Jeremaine said making us both look at him and laugh.

"The fuck is you."

"A fucking doctor and I gotta check his heart and shit so back the fuck back." Jeremaine snapped. "Or not." With that he walked out the room.

"He pussy."

**

It was the middle of the night and I heard someone talking making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Ma?" I asked seeing a female by Zachariah bed side. Then I realized it was Kiyah. "Fuck is you here for?" 

She turned around slowly and rolled her eyes, "How could you."

"How could I what Kiyah?"

"Date Zachariah again? You knew I had plans on being with him for my child Azariah..."

"Is it even his? What happened to Apollooo that you just love so fucking much Kiyah? And who the fuck are you? If he wanted you he would be with you...and since you called wanted him where the fuck were you when he came in the hospital?" I asked making her play with her fingers.

"No, It's not Zachariah's. And I told him that, and he said he'll still take care of the boy no matter what."

"You're a fucking lie Kiyah. I never thought you would be this damn pathetic to go for someone nigga. What did you gain?"

She sighed and sat down shaking her head, "You don't know the situation."

"You gone tell me Kiyah? Cause if you don't will I ever know?"

"6273 gang is my pops gang. I didn't know he was going for Almuerzo and Zachariah I swear." She said making me madder by the second. "I mean he was really going for Almuerzo and you. Look, no matter how bad we fell off, I would never do that to you."

"I wouldn't put it past you" I stopped and laugh. "You did literally fuck my nigga and get pregnant by him Kiyah. Or thought you did."

"I didn't mean to Az--"

"IF YOU DIDN'T MEAN TO IT WOULDN'T HAVE CAME A DAILY THING CORRECT." I snapped yelling cause she really went there.

"At the end of the day Azariah...he's yours so why you tripping?"

"I'm not tripping anymore cause I know he's mine at the end of the day babes. You saying that, but you need to get that through your thick ass skull of yours and thats facts. See babe Zachariah isn't going anywhere and I'm not anywhere. If we took a year break...I know he'll always come back to me and he know I'll always go back to him when things are good. see you bitch you were temporary, but I'm permanent get that through your thick ass skull to." I explained making her sigh.

"We can't bu--"

"Fuck no we can't build anything cause I don't trust you. Once a snake bites you it'll bite you again."

She sighed and nodded. she walked out the room and I turned to Zachariah seeing he was eyeing me down. He tried to talk but nothing was coming out. 

"I know bae...you don't gotta explain or say anything. I kissed his forehead and went back to sit down."

Honestly...I'm out write block and I don't know what to write abut.

Any suggestions?