Takashi Shirogane x Reader: Scars

Start from the beginning

Shiro stared at you for a moment, that peaceful look in your eyes and amiable smile making his chest thump a bit. To be honest, he did have a little crush on you. You were a strong woman with a free-spirit, yet you never hesitated to help when you could. Plus, you were quite the catch, your body holding Shiro's attention for a moment.

Shiro quickly broke himself away from you and grabbed the stool from the corner of the pen, putting it in position before resting his tired form, Kultenecker mooing as Shiro started to perform his handy work.

You peeked over Kultenecker just to sneak a quick glance at Shiro. His exposed muscles flexed as he moved quite gracefully as if he had done this a million times, his free-hanging tuft swaying with his movements. You averted your eyes, a faint tinge coloring your cheeks.

After a few tics, Shiro sighed and stood from the stool, two cups at hand. You perked your brows as you made your way around Kultenecker to Shiro. The man smiled as he handed you your share, you mumbling a thanks. Shiro nodded and took a drink, leaning against the railing of Kultenecker's pen. You did the same, fidgeting with the lip of your cup. A long silence lingered, the only sound being Kultenecker's persistant chewing.

You turned your head a bit to look towards Shiro, once again drawn to his menagerie of scars. Your eyes trailed his toned arm, studying how the dark-hued marks curved around the bulges of his muscles almost naturally like they had always been there.

"My scars are pretty scary, huh?"

The sudden voice broke you from your daze and you looked up to see Shiro staring at you with a melancholic smile.

You darted your eyes away,

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to stare."

"It's ok," he said with an almost indiscernable shake of his head.

You bit your lip, feeling embarrassed for gawking, but you just couldn't help it.

"Actually," your voice unexpectantly rolled out your lips,

"I don't think your scars are scary...I like them."

Your throat clamped at that last part that slipped out, your feet desperately kicking at the hay that was strewn at your feet.

"Ah, um, sorry. That sounded weird."

You froze when you felt something grasp your hand, its familiar warmth striking a cord. You shot up and blinked frantically at the man who was intently staring at your hand in his own.

"Shiro...?" you whispered, but he didnt say a word and turned to fully face you, placing his cup on the railing, you quickly doing the same. Your heart paced as his eyes rose to meet yours, bringing your hand to his chest. You swallowed when your fingers made contact with his skin.

"I don't remember when I got most of them," he started as he let your hand go to allow you free reign,

"but, maybe its best I don't."

You ran your fingers along the scars on his chest, Shiro letting out a soft sigh. There was this underlying feeling of sadness as you touched him, solemn feelings that had been buried and forgotten over time. For some reason, this only made you more drawn to them, no, to Shiro.

You always thought Shiro was handsome, but somehow this tragic beauty that was always hidden under those charcoal clothes of his made you attracted to him in a way you'd never felt before.

"You're beautiful, Shiro," you said so low it was almost inaudible.

Shiro blushed a rosy red, the combination of your words as well as your touch making his heart beat faster than even he thought possible.

Shiro had considered himself as abnormal, his arm and his scars being a constant reminder that he wasn't entirely...human. But now, hearing you say those words with such sincerity and without inhibition...it made Shiro realize he was wrong. These scars, his arm, they didn't define him at all.

Shiro couldn't deny what had happened to him. His past made him the man he was today and he wasn't about to change that for a second. He felt like a fool for not realizing this sooner, but he couldn't take the credit. It was all thanks to you. Your wonderfully open mind was a treasure and Shiro cherished it more than ever right now. He blinked when a sudden feeling rushed over him, an overwhelming feeling that somehow made his lips crave a touch of anothers.

Your sweet gaze met his deep brown eyes and there was this instant weight that hung between the two of you. Shiro placed his hands at your waist, pulling you so close your bodies were now in full contact.

Still lost in his eyes, you brought your arms to rest at his neck and pressed yourself against him.

You both had long forgotten where you were and the slightly pungent smells that lingered around Kultenecker's pen seemed to disappear entirely. It was like time stood still as Shiro slowly leaned down while you tiptoed to close the agonizing distance even faster. You closed your eyes and shivered when you felt Shiro's warm breath on your lips. He lingered there for a moment before finally pressing his lips to your own. Your fingers infiltrated the small amount of hair at his neck, your head spinning wildly with adrenaline. Shiro pressured harder, the lack of oxygen becoming apparent.

Just when you thought you were going to faint, Shiro pulled back. You panted gently as did Shiro, trying to regain the air you had just lost. Shiro gave you another faint kiss as a sort of apology for your temporary inability to breath.

"Moooo~"

You and Shiro nearly jumped at the loud noise and turned to Kultenecker who was staring with this look of...slyness? Can cows even make that expression?

"I think we got a little distracted," Shiro said with a blush and a chuckle.

You hummed and nuzzled your cheek against his chest, a smile tugging at your lips,

"That's a good thing, right?"

Shiro's eyes drooped as he laid his chin on your head, his voice listlessly gliding through your ears,

"Yeah, I guess it is."

You sighed and melted even deeper into his oh so comfortable hold, a faint whisper escaping you in the midst of your daze,

"I love you, Shiro."

The man you hugged fluttered his lashes bashfully, his lips slightly trembling at the words that he spoke next,

"I...love you, too, (name)."