1 ✧・゚

Flashback:
29•05•02 (6 Years old)

You Walked into the school gates. Feeling petrified. Your first "New" School.
Your last school was really quite... Nice. But you and your family moved, so that's why your here now.
You looked around, and saw a lot of people.
People pointed. Guessing they were saying "hey look at the new girl"
You gripped tight to the bag straps  on your shoulders with your head low, walking. You had no idea where you were going, you just went for it. Suddenly a tap, fell to your shoulder, causing your head to rise and you let go of your bag.
You turned around and saw a boy. About same height.
"Hey" He said.
"Hi"
"Need help?" He asks.
"Yeah I guess.." You reply.
He grabs your worst and pulls you to the inside of the school.
"Your in my year right?" He asks.
"I guess.." you look down.
He takes you too a classroom. It was full of students.
You walked in with this boy.
"Sorry I'm late miss" He says bowing.
You bow too. And she's Nods.
"Ah. Your Seo-Yeon, Right?" She asks. Leading her eyes to the seat next to that boy.
"Y..yes" You stutter.
You made your way to the seat next to him. He looks up at You at you tuck in.
"Nice to meet you. I'm Miss Park. Everyone say hello to Seo-Yeon" She States.
"Hello Seo-Yeon" Everyone Smiles.
Including That boy.
"He's a bit weird" You thought.
He kept looking at you.
"First in Spelling test kids" Miss Park says.
You hear The boy Sigh. Grabbing out his Little spelling test book from his bag.
You raise your hand. She comes over with a bright Pink book and tells you to write your name on it.
"Ok kids. I will be saying the words, all you have to do is spell them out" She says.
Everyone nods and you do the same.
"First word, is "Amazing"" The teacher Explains.
Time Skip~
It was lunch. You followed everyone out of the class and The boy behind you. He still hasn't told you his name. You were walking away when he taps your back. You turn around to face him.
" Wanna have lunch together?" He chuckles.
"Sure" You reply.
He shows you to the Food court and you follow his lead. You sit down ready to eat.
"So what's your name?" You ask.
"Jeonghan." He Smiles with his teeth.
"Nice" You say giggling into your sandwhich.

After lunch was over, Jeonghan showed you around a few classrooms and Toilets..
He was nice. Your first friend. You felt like you could trust him forever.....

✧・゚ Too be continued... ✧・゚