"The Beginning and That Special Day She ever Wished"

Your P.O.V

Ever since we got out of the game we hadn't heard any organization from the Protagonist, you know sometimes I wish that protagonist has a name, just saying his initial was a lot hard, maybe a nickname would do...Anyways back from a few days ago, we escaped the game, and here we all are, staying in my let's just say mansion, well we lived in a mansion because when I checked the mailbox it was filled with money sent by my grandparents from the overseas, and we used that money for a  mansion since we'll all be living together as decided, my friends had packed and started living here, as for the girls...I let my friends handle them for distraction, especially because it was Monika's birthday, September 22, 2018, as they distracted Monika, Akai and I did the decorations, but it was a little hard, I had to hide the cake far away from Akai so he won't eat them 'accidentally' but it turned out good enough, a few minutes later, Rei showed up and put the gifts at the back of the table, then, Yuri, Natsuki, and Sayori came, "Hey guys, hurry up we don't have much time, let's go and change" I said, I then went to my- or should I say Monika and my room, well we're sharing a room now, but since I'm too much of a gentlemen, I didn't peek through her when she dresses up, because obviously, I know how girls feel when boys do that, as I get my clothes in my closet I immediately wore it.

I wore a Y/F/C(Your favorite color) polo long sleeve shirt, and black slacks as the pants, too formal I know, but this is only for Monika, I then took my gift, a gift box that is wrapped with green and red wrappers, as I took it, I then put my black shoes on, and immediately went downstairs, looking at everyone, their in there casual clothing, Yuu then came in, "She's coming in, hide!" he said, we nodded and hid in, the lights turned off, I wasn't hiding, I was still standing, thinking where to hide, I then knew where to hide, I went to the backyard, where all the fun is supposed to start, in that backyard, there is a swimming pool, a table filled with drinks and pastries, filled with balloons, decorations, and plants and trees, I then heard a 'SURPRISE!' noises, Monika must be there, I walked towards the noise, only to reveal people surrounding her and the gifts, she must be opening the gifts first, once she finished, she turned around and saw me.

Monika's P.O.V

I finished opening all their gifts, but Y/N's gift isn't here, that made me sad, but he isn't here as well, now that hurt me...I only wanted him to celebrate my birthday with me, I stood up and turned only to see Y/N in his formal wear, kind of adorable and sexy...(I hate saying these things...) he walked to me, "Happy Birthday Monika" he said, wow...His voice is so smooth and deep..., he then gave me a small box, I looked at it, "Why's it small?" I asked, "You'll see..." he said, I opened it, only to see a black box, I opened it and there I found a necklace and...A ring...I widened my eyes, HE GOT ME A RING!? is he going to marry me? I don't know..., but seriously the necklace was so beautiful, it has the letter of his first name and mines as well, and surrounding it, there is a heart, "So beautiful..." I whispered, I then looked at the ring, and there, was written, 'We'll be together Forever', I teared up, "Like it?" he asked, I looked at him, "No..." I said and ran up to him and hugged him, "I LOVE IT!" I shouted, he hugged back, "Thank you Y/N" I said, "Your welcome..." he said, I let go of him, "Can you help me put this on for me" I said, "Sure" he said, he then took the necklace, I turned around, he placed the necklace around me and pinned it, I then turned around and admired my necklace, Y/N took the ring and took my hand, inserted the ring in my ring finger, "I love you..." he said, I looked at him and smiled, I hugged him next, "This is the best birthday ever" I said, "Ahaha this day is just more than that Monika" he said, I let go of him, "Let's start?" he asked, I nodded.

3rd person P.O.V

As Y/N asked, Monika nodded, they then ate and celebrated, they played and hang out like any other people in the world, playing hide and seek, tag, markopolo, and so on, and right now they decided to have fun in the pool, so the guys had to wait for the girls to come out while they have some talk, "Wonder how Natsuki would look like..." Yuu said, "HEY IF YOU'RE GOING TO STEAL MY NATSUKI I'LL KILL YOU!" Rei shouted, "Hey just wondering, I mean she IS flat right?" Yuu replied, "DON'T JUDGE HER BODY, AT LEAST SHE'S UNDERSTANDING!!" Rei shouted, "Okay okay, no need to shout..." Yuu said, "You know...I miss this normal life" Akai said, "Ever since the escape, I feel free now" he added, "Mhm, things had a lot of changes in this reality now" Y/N said, they look at me, "Again thank you Y/N, without you, our favorite girls wouldn't have come here, or worst, they would stay in that void..." Akai said, "Mhm, you are a true and best friend ever" Yuu added, "Yep! I gotta agree with that BRAINY BOY" Rei said, I laughed, "Ahaha don't worry, I did that for us, for them, and their lives" Y/N said, just then the girls came.