YugsonBam

Warning Smut 🔞
You have been Warn
Don't like it don't read it

:.:.:.::.:.:::.:

"Okay so whose going to give him a good fuck and make him feel sore so that he won't walk for a whole month" said Mark " Well obviously me and Yugyeom because we did that most work and don't you tell me that Yugyeom can't do it, you promise him" said BamBam " I did? I can't remember " Jaebum said " Well we're going to have sex with him bye" BamBam said " Before You go that pretty boy name is Jackson and he still has his v-card ,now bye have fun" said Jinyoung pushing YugBam  in the dark room where Jackson is. 
Here comes the Smut
       The YugBam couple was in-front of Jackson room.  "Let's go fuck the shit out of him" said Yugyeom with the boner in his pants already. "Okay lets go in 3,2,1 let's go" BamBam opened the door to see that Jackson has a vibranter in his ass moaning like a bitch in heat.  Yugyeomlook the toy out of his ass, pull down his pants and boxer to take out his big member and put it in inside of Jackson Jackson jolted but didn't wake up.  "God damn he's tight,come on BamBam get inside of him he's really warm and tight as hell."  "Okay, Okay I'm going" said BamBam as he was doing the same thing that Yugyeom was doing before her got inside of Jackson.  BamBam was done with every thing he got inside of Jackson and started to thusly him opened "Hey wait for me" Yugyeom said and started to do the same thing as BamBam was sound to Jackson.  "Ahhh..Ahh!" Jackson said with such amazing voice and with that he woke up.  "I'm glad that you're wake right- now because you have to call my Daddy and him oppa" Yugyeom said and quickly Jackson started to say Daddy and Oppa. As the YugBam couple was trying to find Jackson sweet spot, "AHH- Oppa, d-daddy" Yugyeom found it "Hey I found his sweet spot"  BamBam hit Jackson Sweet Spot with Yugyeom " I- Ahh wanna- Daddy ~ cum" Jackson whining about wanting to come " Go ahead Baby" Jackson came, spilling his seed on the bed sheets " Baby we're about to cum" Jackson moaned when Yugyeom and BamBam come inside of his hole.  " I'm slweepy" and with that Jackson fell a sleep.  "Come on BamBam lets going to sleep to right next to our baby" BamBam and Yugyeom went to the side of the bed, not bothering to clean up the mess they made, and fell asleep with Jackson.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

I happy that you're reading my book
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆