30

@gracecarson
hello i love u

username: ur fucking shitting me right?????

username: MY BBYS BACKKKKKK

imzachherron: i'm so proud of u and ily and i can't want to spend the rest of my life w u 🌟🤪❤️

username: i can't wait for them to get married

username: CAN WE TALK ABT HER SONG ABT SHAWN THO LIKE IT'S BEEN LIKE TWO DAYS SINCE IT'S BEEN RELEASED AND IM STILL BALLING

username: hi please take all the time you need and don't rush anything to make us happy. all we want is YOU to be healthy and happy. promise!
gracecarson
i kno. but i miss u. i'm antsy. can't sit still. i wanna tour now. yesterday i just wanted to sit home forever but today i wanna do shows and see u. it's all v up n down rn. but hi ily. i am working on it. i'll keep ya posted.
username: we miss you too. just make up your mind we don't want you to go on tour then regret it. we love uuu
gracecarson
id never regret it. my happiest moments are with y'all and on stage and stuff. i think it's just the looooooong chunks of time away from home that are scary to me rn. hi i'm being too honest and people r gonna tear me apart but idc anymore. lol.
gracecarson
like maybe i'll do a mini one. i can't do what i did last time right now. that i do know. whatever it is i hope it's okay with you. i just love and miss you. everybody telling me i need to take time but i'm so antsy. idk. ily.

username: we don't deserve your heart and your soul. sorry if we did something bad.
gracecarson
ur angels in my life. it's just been a tough year/couple months. i'm trying to get my work done and get back to normal, happy grace and it's hard and i'm human and tired. sorry i let u in or worried u. i shouldn't have been gone for so long. i kno better.

username: do pop up shows babe that'd be cool
gracecarson
a concept. i'll figure it out. i love u.

username: we love you the mostest
gracecarson
ily more im so sorry for being gone so long yikes. i love u and never want u to worry ab me or think i want attention lol i have way to much as it is w/o askin. jus had a human moment and wanted to confide. u know how much i love you. on some real life shit. and yeah. sry & ily.

username: thank you for tweeting, you're human, you're gonna have bad days and days worse than others, you're so strong and everything WILL be okay again soon. i love you.
gracecarson
ok ily

username: how was ur break? r u feeling better ily
gracecarson
so much better. i love u. ty.

username: i'm so happy that grace took time for herself & took a break to help herself heal and feel better. i love seeing her take care of her mind & body & i hope she knows how much we love her & (most of us) understand why she needs to take time to do that. love that women forever.
gracecarson
hello u are the kindest human beings on the planet n i'll always appreciate u n try my best to never let u down thanks for being so gentle n loving w me n always valuing my 'human' life as well as my professional one tbh

username: shawn would be so proud of u, trust me
gracecarson
woah i don't think u realize how much this means to me. ur the first person who's said that. i hope shawn's enjoying sweetener up there since he didn't get to down here:) thank u and i love u so much. also none of this would be what it is w/o shawn mendes. i'm beyond grateful for u. i'm the person i am today bc of u. forgot to say that bc i almost passed tf out cuz i'm so tired lol.

@gracecarson
anyway i jus had to say hi and answer ya'll bc i missed u n love everyone a lot ok love u