Chapter Five

10 Days later...

I checked my bags, making sure everything was there. Just double checking. Lena, Carrie, Gisela and Rebecca were all crowding around, telling me to hurry up. Rebecca Ravenclaw was another Ravenclaw, a great friend-even though she was a few years older then us, she had curly blonde hair and pretty bluey gray eyes. Gisela, another Gryffindor was another great friend, even though she was huge prankster. And Gisela, also, had silky blonde hair with blue eyes. Rebecca was a direct descendant of Rowena Ravenclaw, as was Gisela of Gryffindor. I finished checking, and they dragged me to our compartment. I sat down next to the window, with Lena and Rebecca right next to me. Gisela and Carrie sat down right across. 

"So...How was everyone's summer?" Gisela asked.

"Good!" We all chorused together.

"Anyone want to talk about something?" I asked right as the train started up.

"Dunno." Lena said. Rebecca and I started laughing.

"What?" Lena asked, oblivious.

"Who else do we know whose name is 'Dunno'?" Gisela asked her playfully.

"Oh yeah..."Lena's face turned red.

"Corny," Carrie reponded. 

I chuckled. Pretty soon that got all of laughing. I know it wasn't that funny, but I think that being able to joke around together was a relief for all of us. 

"So, we are going to do nothing this train ride?" Carrie asked. Right then the trolley of sweets came down to our apartment. "Anyone want anything?" Gisela asked.

"I'll have Bertie Botts Every Flavour, A chocolate Frog and an Acid Pop." I said, giving her five galleons.

"I will take a caldroun cake, a chocolate frog, and sherbet lemon, and Every Flavour Beans." Carrie said getting her galleons. We got our things and ate, all sharing.  Five hours later, we all changed into our robes as the Express lurched to a stop in front of the Hogsmeade station. We went to the carriages and rode to the Great Hall.

Once we got there, we all said good bye and went with our Houses to the Great Hall.