"You lied..." The words came out so deep, so dark, they could've been mistaken as those of Megatron's. "You lied to me.. You don't love me, you don't even care a frag about me. You used me..." Her spark started pounding faster and faster, pumping the hatred through her veins.

"You...are no different then the sire that ruined my life so long ago." Her servo clenched into a fist, digging her fingers into her plating. She could feel the transformation, it was almost complete.

"You will pay for it all." She warmed up the canon, and pressed it up against Knockout's plating. His optics twitched, his body stirring from the heat pressed up against his spark. His optics opened, as he stared at Nightstreak with confused optics.

"Nightstreak.."

"Silence." She growled. Her voice was no longer cheery, happy. It was dark, had a sort of echo to it, one that could strike fear into anyone. Knockout's optics widened, as he realized what was going on.

"One word, and I'll make this painful for you. You are a liar, a cheat, a fraud. You don't deserve to live. You don't deserve my love." She growled. As Knockout stared into her optics, he noticed the sky blue beautiful optics which he had so fallen in love with fade away, and be taken over by a blood red.

"No..." He gasped.

"That's it. Say Goodbye." She readied the canon to be fired. Knockout shut his optics, awaiting the shot, and scream that would be his last words.

But, it never came.

As he opened his optics again, and stared into hers, he noticed, a glimmer of blue, just a hint of it, glow for a second, before disappearing. Nightstreak was shaking violently, her face twisted, breaths uneven.

"Come on, stupid, shoot!" She scolded herself. She started shaking harder, and a low growl escaped from within her. "What is wrong with me?!" Tears started pouring down her cheeks, as she clenched her teeth together. The fire started to burn. All the memories the happy ones she had made in the past few days, were being destroyed, turned into ashes, and blow away, to be forgotten completely.

"AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGG!" She screamed an ear splitting scream. She just couldn't shoot him. She gave him one last look, turned around, and ran. The team, including Arcee, jerked their helms up at the scream, and had gone running in the direction. Nightstreak rounded the corner, and they froze, while she continued charging. She jumped, and slammed her fist into Bulkhead's face, knocking him against the wall. Immediately, she spun and roundhouse kicked Smokescreen in the chest, knocking him back too. Bumblebee went running to him to check if he was ok. Ratchet lunged at her with his blades unsheathed, and managed to slice nasty gash through the strange symbol on her arm. She cried out in pain, then brought her fist under his face, and punched upwards. She heard small ped steps echoing through the hall, and transformed her canon. As soon as Arcee rounded the corner, she was shot in the arm. It didn't knock it off, but it did disorient her enough to knock her to the ground.

"No!" Cried Bee, as he lunged for the femme. Nightstreak chuckled, and stepped aside, completely dodging the lunge. She shot at the back of the scout, making him cry in pain as he was thrown against the wall. As she stared at the downed team, she felt what seemed to be tiny balls being flung at her arm. She whirled and smiled darkly, at the tiny charging prime, who was currently shooting at her.

"I will not let you harm any more of my team!"

"Who else is there to harm except you?" Nightstreak smirked as the prime yelled in anger, and lunged at her.

"Pfft, not only has your strength and size shrunk, but sure did your intelligence." She sneered, and kicked the prime, sending him flying into the air. He smashed against the wall next to Arcee, and fell to the ground, unconscious.