One last kiss

Ghost! Connor x depressed actor! male! reader (fluff)

   connor had died a year ago while on a case. He rested in the heavens wishing he could see his husband one last time. He pushed his hands across the wall of his house in the heavens. He teared up as he leaned against the wall before falling.

   (y/n) walked down the side walk, the rain beating down on his body. His complete black outfit already consumed by water. Had his hands in his pockets. He was crying but it was hard to tell. It was a shitty day for him, it was the first year anniversary of his husband, connor's death. He had some music playing in the earbuds that rested in his ear holes. He shifted his (e/c) eyes to the other side if the street as he stopped and sniffles. He whipped his eyes, only to be greeted with more tears.

   He jogged across the street and into a grave yard that was inside of a building. He looked around the dark room before walking past all the castics filled with dead bodies. He let his hands fall to his side, not daring to move them as he walked across the hall, he felt dizzy, probably from crying too much. He made a turn and stopped, at one castics that was the only one that was pure white. He just stared at then as his eyes tired of even more. This time crying out loud. He completely breaks down and falls to the ground.

    He clenches the fabric over his heart, god he hated this so much. He wished he could see them all at least one more time. It was the worst thing. He just wanted to see connor one last time. One last kiss is all he needed.

   He drops his hands and sings along with the song that played in his earbuds. God he couldn't fucking handle this. The tears continued to roll down his face. Now crying out loud as he slams his hand on the ground.

    About an hour later (y/n) had finally calmed down. He was leaning across a wall next to his husband's castict. He sings quietly. "I want to know what love is, I want you to show me..." he said closing his eyes the tears still escaped but it was slow. He sighed.

   Connor had fallen to Earth to be given his last wish. He stared at (y/n), then puts his hand on his cheek. Before singing the rest. "I wanna feel what love is, i know you can show me." he said with a smile.

    When (y/n) felt the hands of someone he knew on his cheeks his opened his eyes quickly taking his earbuds to see Connor he was just a beautiful as he was when they first met. His clothes all white. His brown eyes filled with happiness. He was solid but only for an hour.

    "Connor.." (y/n) said, tearing up even more.

    "hey (y/n)" he said with a smile.

    (y/n) quickly embraces connor. "I missed you so much." he whined. "I've missed you too honey" he said and kisses his forehead.

     This felt so amazing, to finally be together again, in the same place. Too bad it wouldn't last forever.

      Connor quickly kisses (y/n) it may have been sloppy but (y/n) could careless. It was a kiss, one last kiss. It's all he needed. (y/n) throw his phone to the ground no longer caring. He quickly wraps his arms around the taller males neck kissing the other even more.

      It felt like time was slow, it was as if they were the only two people on the earth. And God did they wish it was that way. They just wanted this moment to last forever. But sadly it won't last forever.

      Connor pulled away and looked into (y/n)s (e/c) eyes. "God I'm gonna miss you.." connor said with a small smile.
"I wish, I could go with you." (y/n) said.
"I don't want you to, you have a long life ahead of you, I want you to spend every moment of it, happy. Just never forget me okay?"
"I could never forget you connor." he said and pulled away from him.

      It seemed connor had to leave. It was their last kiss, they got their wishes. They held hands before connor started walking into the distance, their hands no longer together. (y/n) hand fell to his side. He watched the man he loved disappear as if he had walked incomplete darkness.

      (y/n) kisses his hand and blows it the way connor had walked.

    "May we meet again" they said at the same time.

__________
God damn that was a depressing ass thing to write but whatever. The word count being 811 (counting all those before the 811)