Don't Disappear. [ Kanokido - Mature + Fluff. ]

Start from the beginning

The cat eyed boy looked in the direction the sobs were coming from.

Kido's room.

Kano blinked in surprise. Was she... crying?

He headed towards the room, peeking through the crack in the door. He saw the green haired girl in her purple pajamas, crying on her bed. "Uu.." Kido sobbed.

Kano's cat eyes widened. He opened the door a bit more," Kido?" He spoke up. 

"..!" Kido let out a gasp of surprise. Quickly she turned around to face him,"K-Kano? What are you doing in here..? Get to bed."She ordered, her voice now more tougher.

"Tsk tsk~ Acting tough after I saw you crying your eyes out, you're really something." Kano closed the door, then walking closer to her. 

He forgot to lock it.

"Kano. Go to bed."Kido ordered, her tone a much more serious one.

"Why were you crying?" Kano asked, ignoring what he said. His mask faded away. Now revealing his true self. "Is it because of me?"

"No. Just go to bed!"

"Kido.." Kano whispered. He walked closer to her, sitting down next to her on the bed,"Just tell me why."

Kido blushed then looked away,"...I.." She knew Kano wasn't going to give up until  he got what he wanted," I.. I don't want to disappear, Kano." Her fists clenched,"Don't let me disappear.."

Kano's eyes widened. Ah. So she still feared that.. How childish.  A smile went on the blonds face,"Don't worry~ You won't disappear." He grabbed her hand,"I won't let you."

The blush on the girls cheeks darkened. She looked away in embarrassment for a moment before looking back to the blond boy next to her. Kano smiled softly, leaning in her gave her a soft kiss. "I love you, Tsubomi."

Kido's eyes widened. She looked away,"..Idiot."

All of a sudden Kano pinned the girl on the bed, getting on top of her. He smiled, his narrowed eyes were darkened with lust. He pressed his erection against  Kido's thigh, causing her to moan. "S-Shuuya..?!"

"I've always wanted to do this with you, Tsubomi."Kano whispered in a seductive tone."You've always wanted to do this with me too, haven't you?"

Kido's blush darkened, if possible. She looked away,"I.." She could hardly get the words out.

Kano leaned down, softly kissing her. Kido kissed him back, moaning softly into the kiss. The  boys hands started to unbutton the girls pajama shirt. "S-Shuuya!"

"Shh~ Quiet down." A smirk tugged on his lips," You don't want the others to hear, do you?"

In practically no time at all he had the girls shirt off and due to it being night, She wasn't wearing a bra either. Just as Kido was about to cover herself, Kano grabbed her wrists, stopping her from doing so,"No, Don't cover yourself up, Tsubomi~"He seductively licked his lips.

Kido's eyes widened, her heart was racing so fast she swore it was going to beat right out of her chest. Her eyes squeezed closed for a moment before she opened them again.

Kano released her wrists then threw off his own hoodie, then slowly,teasingly he took off his shirt. 

Kido blushed as she slowly felt herself getting wet down there. She let out a whimper, wanting Kano to help her with that problem. "Shuuya.."

"Heh." The male teen let out a seductive chuckle. He threw his shirt off, discarding it on the floor where his hoodie is. "Can't wait, Tsubomi?"He smiled. The girl felt beyond embarrassed.

"Don't tease me, Shuuya." She glared weakly at him.

"Sorry sorry~" He apologized, a wide grin on his face. He then took off his pants at a faster pace, leaving him fully naked. His large throbbing erection was now out for the girl to see. He was already dripping with pre-cum due to how much the green haired girl had turned him on. A smirk went on his face. A smug one, as he saw Kido shyly checking out his body. "  Like what you see?"

Quickly the green haired girl looked away,"..Shut up."

Kano laughed lightly,"You're too cute, Tsubomi." He whispered , his voice slightly husky. He chuckled as the girl rolled her eyes. "Anyway~ You're turn~"He gripped the waistband of her pajama pants, tugging them off in a quick movement. 

She wasn't wearing any underwear either."Hehe. How naughty." The blond commented.

"S-Shut up!"Shyly the girl snapped.

A smile is just what went on the blond boys face. He leaned down, kissing her passionately. He slipped his tongue in, exploring the moaning girls mouth.

His throbbing erection poked at her soft pink entrance. "Aah.."Kido moaned shyly, "Shuuya..No.."

"Don't worry~"Kano beamed. He slowly entered her. Kido let out a sound of pain. 

Kano's eyebrows furrowed in worry. He leaned down, kissing her forehead,"It'll be okay, Tsubomi."He said in such a beautiful voice that made Kido's heart happily skip a beat. 

Kano continued to push inside her until he was all the way in. At first he waited for Kido to get adjusted to his long length before slowly moving, trying not to cause the tall girl more pain. But slowly, the pain washed away and was now just plain pleasure." Ahh...Shuuya~"Kido moaned in delight.

A grin went on Kano's face. He began to move faster. "Aah!"Kido let out a loud moan. Quickly though, so nobody would hear her future moans, Kano kissed her as he continued to thrust fast and hard into the girl.

 "Aahmm!"Kido let out muffled moans.

Kano grunted and groaned in pleasure,"Mm~"He passionately kissed the girl ,his tongue slyly sliding into her mouth, exploring it once again.

He did as he pleased.

Kido didn't mind at all.

 They felt their stomach tighten as the feeling to release came closer and closer. Kido pulled away from their passionate kiss with a gasp,"Sh-Shuuya I.."

"I know..Me too.." Kano interupted her, his voice laced with lust. "Together,alright?~"He kissed her once again, quickening his movements. Soon they both came, moaning and grunting in delight.

Slowly Kano stopped his movements, he and Kido pulled away from their kiss. He panted softly, gazing into the girls beautiful eyes,"I love you, Tsubomi." He whispered softly.

Her arms wrapped around his neck, her face buried in the crook of his neck.

"I love you too..Shuuya.."

[There you go! It took two days to write since i was a bit busy but it's finally done. Ahh~ I'm blushing like crazy! I was giggling like a school girl ((well i am a school girl..)) all the way through! Anyway, hope you enjoyed!]

[Have a request? You know where to put them. :) ]