25

The water was all cleaned up and now Byeongkwan and Sehyoon were sitting on the sofa, eyes fixated on the floor.

“So tell me, why was the living room filled with water?” Chan said, obviously annoyed.

“Well” Sehyoon started and lifted his head up. “I made Byeongkwan some chicken and after he finished, he closed the kitchen door and was attempting to clean the plate. He shouted me in and I didn't understand why until I opened the door and water just flowed past me.”

“Right.” Chan nodded and turned to Byeongkwan who still was looking at the ground. “since you were the cause of this, How did it happen?”

Byeongkwan looked up quickly and took a glance at Sehyoon before looking at the younger.

“I left the tap on, I turned around to do my own business, looked back and saw the water coming onto the floor, couldn't turn the tap off, sat on the counter top” Byeongkwan said with less detail as Sehyoon and slouched back.

Chan responded with another nod and sat up, stretching.

“Well it's late and I'm gonna go to sleep, Sehyoon I'm guessing you're staying here so you two sleep as well” The youngest waved off the two as he slowly but shortly reached his room.

Sehyoon looked at Byeongkwan - who was staring off into space - and smiled before moving closer to the other and placing a small kiss onto his cheek, making Byeongkwan come back to his senses.

Sehyoon then grabbed the younger's hand and looked down at him with a smile “c'mon we going to bed, I'm tired”