Now Playing: Better Together

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Vice, are we doing this again? This is like that The Notebook movie tickets I threw away kasi nagalit kang ka-date ko yung ex ko."

"Fine, take your necklace. Suotin mo pa, sige, hubarin mo na yang bigay ko sa'yo."

"You know what, itapon mo na lang, sige."

"Hindi... Special to sa'yo eh."

"Shit naman Vice, you're impossible!"

Who does most of the cleaning?

Karylle. Vice hates cleaning. She's trying to change that. She got him fixing their bed everyday, tidying his shoes and wardrobe every week now. Baby steps. 

What has a season pass on their dvr/who controls the netflix queue:

Both. Karylle likes her classical movies, while Vice likes his cartoons. Series wise, they both agree on one and they watch it together. They just finished marathoning Modern Family, and now they're watching Orange Is The New Black - recommended by Coco. 

Who steals the blankets?

Vice... Hindi nya alam though, kaya Karylle keeps a spare one under their bed. 

Who leaves their stuff around?

Vice. His shoes are all over the apartment. Karylle doesn't even bother anymore.

Who remembers anniversaries:

They both do. Vice puts more effort though. Surprising her with fairytale-like dates, out of the country vacations, expensive gifts, etc. 

Who cooks normally?

Karylle. 99% of the time it's Karylle. Vice prepares breakfast sometimes.. And by prepare, it just means setting up the table, then he'll sit down and wait for Karylle to cook their breakfast. 

How often do they fight?

Every night. It's petty fights 80% of the time. 20% of the time it's serious, but, HELLO MAKE UP SEX! 

What do they do when they’re away from each other?

This hardly happens, they're like connected hip to hip 99% of the time. Karylle normally just go jogging to pass the time.  Vice, well Vice plays candy crush or flappy bird. 

Nicknames for each other?:

They have multiple nicknames for each other.

Karylle's nicknames for Vice:

Pogi

Tabs

Bays

Viceral

Jose Marie

Bakla

TAHI-ti

Vice's nicknames for Karylle:

Kurba

Kulot

Curly Wurly

Baby

Bebe

Beh

Mahal ko

Mehel kech

Karel

Kareeeeel

Who is more likely to pay for dinner?

Vice. Kuripot kaya ni Karylle, pero kapag may voucher sya, she'll take the bill. 

What would they get each other for gifts?

Karylle would probably craft something for Vice. Something personal like a scrapbook or write him a song.

Vice would buy something expensive. Shoes, jewellery, clothes, and then prepare an unkabogable surprise such as reserving a restaurant for the two of them. 

Who kissed who first?

Vice and his urges. 

Who made the first move?

Vice kissed her on national television. It can't get anymore romantic than that.

Who remembers things?

Karylle remembers everything. She has a diary afterall. 

Who started the relationship?

Funnily enough, Vice made the first move but it was Karylle who asked him out. It happened 14th of December, they were in a mall, doing their christmas shopping together... They were riding down on the escalator when Karylle pulled him by his neck and kissed him hard on the lips before saying, "Do you want to be my boyfriend?"

Who cusses more?

Vice!!!! Definitely. He knows every cuss in the books. Karylle, the cutie that she is does naman sometimes... "WT*, I censor" she tweeted one time. 

What habits does each have that the other hates?

Vice burps. All the time. Like everytime they eat together. In or out the house. All the time.

And Karylle is a neat freak. 

What arbitrary rules do they enforce on each other?

Karylle has made it clear na everytime maubos ang toilet paper sa banyo, kung sino man ang makaubos kailangang palitan. Vice never does. 

Vice also likes his shoes and clothes in color order, Karylle thinks it's stupid dahil he doesn't clean up after his stuff anyway, it's always her that arranges it. 

What slight from years ago do they bring up against each other in fights when it starts getting ugly?

Karylle will always bring up Liz Uy and Kaye Abad. Liz because of how close ViceLiz were, and Kaye kasi hanggang ngayon hinid parin maka move on si Karylle sa rap na sinulat ni Vice for Kaye in the past. 

How do their parenting styles conflict? 

Good cop, bad cop. Vice will probably be the good cop; spoiling their kids with toys, foods and all the luxury he could give. While Karylle will be the one to discipline them. 

What do they do that embarrasses each other (preferably in public)

Kapag dinidiscuss ni Vice yung sex life nila ni K in front of their Showtime family. Or kapag ginagawang material ni Vice yung sex life nila for his jokes. 

 //

A/N: My imaginations are running wild. Hahaha