"No baby not at all just give it to me daddy!!!" I say as I aggressively moan before kissing him back. A different woman has taken over me. One I have yet to know, my inner freak.

Gripping my hips I moan out of ecstasy. He delivers stroke after stroke turning my brain and body into mush.

For a short man he packs a powerful performance that is not to be trifled with.

"Cassie damn girl you feel too damn good....hmm..." Prince moans as his pace picks up and before long I do feel like I am flying.

Visions of the moon and stars surround us as he never breaks eye contact with me. His light orbs changing color as they grow darker and he grow hungrier for me.

And it was enough to send me over yet again. He makes my body convulse in ways I had no idea existed. As I am being sent into orbit he misses not one beat in between kissing me,caressing me, whispering in my ears and staring into my soul.

Making this session between us so hot jumping out of my skin wouldn't be enough to cool me down. He melted our fibers of being together in this moment claiming me for his own.

"Baby I been wanting you since you swayed this sexy damn goddess body of yours into my office. Talking about you want a Black Panther....Am I enough Panther for you baby huh tell me I'm your panther..." He demands as he flips me on all fours.

"Yes baby you are my panther!!" I scream as I was nearing a high I didn't know was coming.

"Say it again...Say I'm your panther!! Say my name girl say my fucking name!!!" He demands again. This time he stands up lifting me from the floor.

I swear this man is going to break me into two. I definitely won't be able to walk by morning. Those three days are looking like a dream.

"Hmm You're my Panther baby...dammit Prince your my very own Black Panther Daddy!!!" I scream for bloody murder loud enough to make every cricket in California deaf. My high ruptured through my body with such sensation my body went numb.

"Hmm Good Girl...My baby girl is such a good girl...you're about to get the reward of your life..." I hear him say. He picks me up completely from the floor. Laying me on a table I didn't even know was there.

Sliding out of me I whimper at the lost of his touch but not for too long.

With one leg over his shoulder and one pinned to the table Prince slammed into me so good. I started speaking in tongues. He was like a bunny that didn't quit. Where he gets his energy surprises me.

"Hm baby I didn't know you was bilingual...Yes speak in them tongues baby shit!!!" I hear his voice say deeply that my high already reached it's peak. I was breaking through ceilings I didn't know was out of my reach.

"Cum for me baby now..." I hear his deep bravado voice say. That was all it took for yet another yearning sensation to rupture through me. Enough to make tears fall from my eyes as goodness took on a whole new meaning in that moment.

Lifting my pinned leg over his shoulder. He sense my body shaking like a damn earthquake. I came to the capacity of all I could take at this point.

"Hm is my baby getting tired?" He ask sweetly as he kissed my calves slowing down but not stopping those god sent hips of his.

All I could do was nod my head at this time as I was completely bewildered.

"Okay Daddy is going to take us home okay just hold on tight..." His deep voice slowly says as I felt him reach a steady motion of speed.

"Count backwards from ten for me baby. Come on I know you can do it we about to land in..." He says as the moon gets further away from us and the stars grow dim.